10.17.2007

Thought I would share...


All you moms of leggo lovers might like to try this.... Julian ADORES leggos. Loves them. And I am very particular and I guess strict about when he plays with them because he has a little sister that would gladly eat them.

Well...for his birthday on Friday Courtney got him some Mars Mission ones. I sat the boxes on the top of the fridge and I had an empty egg carton up there as well to do a little project with Bing. So seeing the two together, I had a lightbulb moment.

I helped Julian place all the little bits by color in the compartments of the egg carton. It helped him SO much when he was looking for a particular piece, and it helped me because it wasn't all sprawled out on the kitchen island or his bed.

And it closes!

I hope it helps you...you know me I'm all about the recycling.

xo,
ash

5 people took the time to say:

sarah said...

that is a genius idea!
my mom was forever stepping on them and then i'd get in trouble. :)
the egg carton would have solved that problem!

Shaun said...

I am so happy to hear that you are happy! I have missed your blog and I am thrilled to be able to read it again. Don't you just love the south! We moved in June from Salt Lake City to South Carolina. Why, just cause we wanted a slower pace, fewer Mormons, (no offense if you are one) and a better life for our kids. They are happy, so we are happy.
Keep bloggin!
Shaun
www.roomsview.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are such a smart chick, man SERIOUSLY!!! btw.........you don't need me to help you do banners, YOURS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

You are a genius mom and my best friend.. how lucky am i?!?!?!
pretty damn!

Amber said...

u crafty. :o)