Case of the Mondays, woke up at the time the bus pulls up in front of the house.
1. Sundays are flipping through the cookbooks. (One in particular)
2. Sundays are holding hands on the couch while husband looks at cookbooks and you sip your coffee.
3. Sundays are needing to throw away the coffee cup from your date the night before.
4. Sundays are for dropping off that raggedy beloved cookbook to Office Max to have it spiral bound.
5. Sundays are for picking it up and seeing all nice and new and in one piece.
6. Sundays are for rainy days with your daughter, purple boots, and a crappy umbrella for all the rain.
7. Sundays are for grocery shopping - to get all the ingredients for hubby's chosen recipe.
8. Sundays are for making chive piles.
9. Sundays are for 8 year olds chopping the butter.
10. Sundays are for 5 year olds mixing ingredients for dessert.
11. Sundays are for an 8, 5, and 3 year old using their teeny tiny hands to flatten down the crust to your Paula Deen Ooey Gooey cake.
12. Sundays are for iPhones that are in love.
13. Sundays are for writing out the invitations to your birthday party.
14. Sundays are for close ups.
15. Sundays are for molesting chickens. (sean)
16. Sundays are for medicine for the childWREN who don't take well to weather change.
17. Sundays are for some sillyness, and boy conversation.
18. Sundays are for Ooey Gooey cake to disappear.
19. (repeat from photo #1)
I completed my week in the life.
I said I was going to do it...and I did it...
1. Sandler wondering what the big deal was about eating a fried chicken leg for breakfast?
2. Jude and Mar vegged out watching The Dennis the Menace movie.
3. A book ordered for Amazon to assist me in my new Book Club endeavor.
4. My reflection inthe fish bowl. And also our fish "Hydranoid" that has been a part of the family since early March. We are astounded and glad that he is still around.
5. Sean watching the UT & Florida game. (HUGE RIVALS) Also Sean is going for the "Alan" look. The hilarious guy from the movie The Hangover.
6. Toys of the kids that I was going to sell on Craig's List but for some reason it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest and being sold as well. So sentimental. I will just have to save these for the grandkids.
7. I had a date night with My baby daddy :) and these are the cups that I set out with names for the babysitter, my kids, and Jude's friends.
8. My three in the car on the way to do a few errands.
9. Sandler trying to take a bite of Marley Jane's candy necklaces - got this shot literally SECONDS before the necklace snapped and the candy went all over Target's floor.
10. Sean listening to the Dr. Dre headphones (beats by dre.) in Best Buy...those things are so rad.
11. Sean @ Outback Steakhouse.
12. Borders after outback. Yes we are nerds. We love stacks of magazines and browsing expensive cookbooks for recipe ideas and sipping coffee @ 10 @ night.