3.12.2009

Some New, Some Old Favorites.










































Peace out everyone.
Off to visit some people we have missed very, very much.
xo.
aw.

14 people took the time to say:

Unknown said...

OMG. these are fantastic and bright and inspiring and genious. Love them all! have a great trip!!!

Jessica said...

oh well those are just yum! i love the summer LO- the design!

thank you for being so inspiring!!

Pound said...

ya, pretty much all your stuff are my faves. <3 love the colors. all the colors!!!

Thinkie said...

FAB!

Aimee Ann said...

love these all. that one of your mother has always been a favorite of mine ;)

Hi I'm Debee :) said...

:)
sending love
thank you for the inspiration!
love love love your beautiful pages and art.
!!!!
-d

pakosta said...

LOVE all of these!! thanks for the inspiratioN! you always make me want to drop everything and scrapbooK!!! have fun on your trip! can't wait for the fam. to see YOU!
tara

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

if i ever find myself out your way i sware i'm coming to scrap... well okay.. just to watch YOU scrap ;)

you are fabulous! :)

peace=k

(hope you have a safe & wonderful trip!)

Denise said...

oh golly this just made my day Mrs
Ashley Wren. All good things in random, delightful, colorful order. I hope you have a great time visiting!

Jessica O'Brien said...

now i'm scared. because if YOUR pages don't get me itching to scrapbook... i'm screwed.

AlexM said...

They are all fantastic and full of energy. Love!!!

Andrea Wiebe said...

I love your layouts Ash!
and I love you :D

Anonymous said...

Love these!!!
Miss seeing your name at sis. :(
Hope all is well........

Elisa P. said...

ohhhh! they are gorgeous