3.31.2005

Bing-Bang


Bing Posted by Hello

See Bing. See Bing bang on the keyboard while mommy trys to type her blog. See Bing smile because he knows I think its so cute that he is peeking at me. I gave him his own keyboard from an old computer...Does he want that? Nah..He'd rather have mommy's.

Tomorrow is April Fools Day. Thinking about scaring the mom and mom-in-law. We want to tell them I'm prego with baby #3 (which isn't going to happen). They wouldn't be mad, but they wouldn't be running out to buy a new baby bjorn either. When I tell them that its all a joke, they will be very relieved. I am done with kiddos. I have my two. My two spongebob watching, bubble bath taken, ritz dinosaur cracker eating boys. That's all I need.

If any of you have ever wondered how I got my screen name MANDARIN9 - I will now eduacate you. My maiden name is Mann. My married name is WREN. I got married on the 9th of May. Thus making me go from MAN DA RIN 9. Groovy I know. You don't need to tell me.
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking danggggggggggggg that chick is clever. (I am so kidding by the way)

I don't really have anything of importance to type about today. Sean just went to work. (He works two nights a week at a local resturant called Good Times Grill) I am sitting at home. Need to be working out. Jude is playing playstation. Bing finally got up off of my keyboard and followed him. I'm hungry. I have my hair in a bun. The TV is off. Our next door neighbor is mowing his yard.

Very sad about Terry Schiavo. I knew it was going to happen. I knew it was inevitable. But its still sad. It still makes me think. I know everyone has their own points of view, but to me it just wasn't fair. So many things about it wasn't fair. If that was Julian...I would rub his hand everyday for the rest of my life. Just to have him there in the flesh. To see him smile. To feel his chest inhale and exhale. I know its all crazy, and I hate to think about it, but this situation makes me think about it.

On a happier note...its that time. Oh yes it is...

Drumroll please.................

Betcha didn't know or wanna know........
I am a very organized individual, always have been. But I like my sock dwarer messy. Nothing folded. Nothing in its place. Complete chaos.

ash

4 people took the time to say:

marygrace said...

I thought your name came from something Asian. I've always assumed that your avitar on 2Peas was a Mandarin orange. Cripes! I never knew I was wrong! Blimey!

Yeah, sad about Terry Schiavo. But all this has got to have happened for a reason. And no matter what anyone says, her life's had meaning. I've certainly reflected on mine own because of her.

Lastly, that Bing is too cute! I'm so happy you're having such a good time being a mom!

Anonymous said...

I think that my nephew gets his good looks from his aunt Jenn. I think he has got to be the cutest typist I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl you are to get to wake up to that sweet face everyday!

Amber said...

He is such a doll!! Loved the insight into your nickname, but dammit that was going to be one of my questions in your email today! Oh well...
Terri...hmmmm. I think it is sad that I had to even hear about it. I think she is finally at peace.
ME