4.05.2005

I'm not okay today...

My mom has been having problems with her stomach for the last year. She has gone to the three doctors and they have all told her she is fine.

But she is not fine.

The whole right side of her stomach is swollen and is rock hard and she is pain. I finally convinced her to go back to the first doctor and make him understand that you are not ok - and will not accept that answer again. So she goes back and they run a CAT Scan on her.

She got the results today...that there is something abnormal - something wrong but they don't know what. When she told me that, I hugged her and told her not to worry. Because by knowing the problem - we can find a solution. I wasn't upset.

But I am now.

It has sunk in. I don't want to lose my mama. I don't want her to endure pain. I want her to know how much I love her. I need more time. I need her for always.

What on earth will I ever do without her? Does she know how much I love her?

Please think of me-
ashley

3 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you and your mama are in my prayers. Stay on those doctors asses about the testing. I'm here for you if you need anything. Love ya

Amber said...

oh buttercuppers....
please please know that i am here for you and the weeman and i are speaking w/ God about this. Your Mama and You are both in our prayers.
lub u....

marygrace said...

Oh, sweetie! I'm sending all my love to you...Your mother and family will be in my prayer tonight...