5.17.2005

Coldplay, Gwen, Willy Wonka & 9 Stupid Things I Did as a Kid...

I cannot believe that I don't really have that much to say right now. I will just ramble and maybe something worth my while or your while will come out of it.

Hmmm....tapping keys lightly on the keyboard with my bottom lit bit....Hmmm...

Nothing coming...Ok I will go surf the net. Surely SOMEONE has something I can talk about.

Ooooohh....I can do one of those little blog challenges. I am putting this in draft and will be back.

Ok im back...

neeka27 over at 2Peas started these little blog challenges. I have decided that I will not call it a "challenge" for fear of not doing it. Whenever I call it "challenge" it never gets done.

a meme n (mëm): is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

meme MOTIVATION #2

10 stupid things I did as a little kid.

1. {Age 7ish} I walked down the streets in my neighborhood with my little red wagon and stole everyone's mail. It was the same little red wagon that I had to hand-deliver it back in.

2. {Age 10ish} My friend Nicole and I stole cigarettes from her Grandma and got my dad to drop us off at the mall. We went to the woods beside the mall and lit up our little cancer sticks. We thought we would be slick and smoke it and go inside and freshen up and shop and be outside waiting so angelically on my dad. Well that would have happened had I not dropped the cherry on my shirt and burned a big ole hole in the front of it.

3. {Age 11ish} covered an entire wall of my room with stapled black and white pictures from Tiger Beat and BOP. We are talking like Corey Haim, Alyssa Milano....Hey I think i just discovered some of my "scrapping roots" black and white pictures and staples....

4. {Age 11ish} I had a poster of Alyssa Milano on my wall (I have no idea why I like her so much...I had her workout video too...It was called Teen Steam) anyway I took an upclose picture of the poster of Alyssa and when it was developed I lied to people that I met her at a mall in Texas and took her picture. I'm not sure that anyone believed that....actually whoever believed that had some serious issues.

5. {Age 6ish} Stuck out my tongue at Amelia Murphy in kindegarten class because she answered the answer "snake" that I wanted to answer. I got a spanking for it. Not just any spanking...a spanking by NUNS> that could potentially be emotionally scarring.

7. {Age 12ish} Had a blowout sleepover party for my 12th birthday party. We were like freaking fraternity guys acting like fools in the neighborhood. We were flashing people...running around screaming yelling. Well it was my turn and I went in the middle of the street and pulled down my little pants and bent over to moon the next car...and it was the police that had been called to our house because of the disturbance.

8. {Age 13ish} Bought this UGLY ASS capezio (remember this brand) purse because this popular rich bitch at my highschool had one. It was so hideous. But i thought it had to be cool if she had it. Its like i wanted to be her but I HATED her. I still HATE her. Annette Talley. The gynocolegist's daughter. Adopted Daughter. Bitch.
Wow...isn't this excercise theraputic.

9. {Age 4ish} Got my first kiss(es) ever by playing Dukes of Hazard with two kids from pre-school. They were Bo and Luke and I was Daisy...

Ok so I only have nine...but have you read the red bolded words...stealing, lying, smoking, kissing..Gosh was I bad person? What a little juvenile delinquent.

Internet news - Missy and Laney you will be interested.

Coldplay Concert Dates - Coldplay only three and half hours away from me?!? Hell yeah. I am so there. Laney and Rob wanna make a roadtrip...Can't wait.

Am I really this lucky? - Missy this one's for you....Our beloved Gwennie is coming out with yet ANOTHER CD at the end of the year. With all of her leftover material. Can't wait.

Childhood Favorite - I loved the books...SO CREATIVE that Roald Dahl. I loved the movie. Now I get to see it again. But this time on the big screen. and this time with JOHNNY DEPP> Can't wait.

Coldplay Concert, Another Gwen CD, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Life is good.

God...i was a bad kid.
( i really wasn't ya'll i swear....)

5 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

What?!?!?!?! I am so ready for some new Gwen :) Thanks Ash!

kristina contes said...

Lmao. I love your stories, we should make a movie!!!

marygrace said...

Yeah, I mooned someone when I was in highschool. It was an off duty cop. Crap, I'm still not over it...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley-Been reading your blog for awhile now. Fun stuff.
Hope you read this in time to set your vcr. I went to Ellen DeGeneres Wednesday in the Park(taped on Tuesday) and your Gwen was there. She sings Hollaback Girl and then has and interview, then sings Rich Girl. After the show she and her crew were in an SUV driving out and they rolled down the window for the screaming fans to scream and take pictures. It was way kewl!

Amber said...

hahahhahah i cannot keep from laughing. you are awesome. love all your little stories.
a cop has seen me naked. actually 3 cops. not so fun....