5.18.2005

Britney & Kevin do Letterman's Top Ten

For the record I did not watch their new show {Chaotic}....I couldn't bring myself to do it.

But I also said I wouldn't watch the Newlyweds and Sean walked in before I could change the channel and I got busted a few months later during the reruns...

Its like watching a train wreck folks it really is...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were everywhere Tuesday including reading a top 10 list on CBS' "The Late Show with David Letterman."

On the day their reality show premiered on UPN, the 23-year-old pop star and her husband stopped by Ellen DeGeneres' syndicated talk show, and later paid Letterman a visit.

"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" also premiered a six-episode series featuring private home videos during their courtship, engagement and wedding.

But let them tell you why to watch.

The couple's Top 10 reasons to check out their new show are:


10. Britney: There's never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.

9. Kevin: Unlike those "Desperate Housewives" chicks, we're not, like, 60 years old.

8. Britney: It's like "American Idol" except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.

7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.

6. Britney: I'm hot.

5. Kevin: She's hot.

4. Britney and Kevin: We haven't had nearly enough media coverage.

3. Britney: It's gotta be better than this show.

2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.

1. Britney: In the season finale, you'll find out that Dave is the father of my baby oops.

3 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

You know, Ash, I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. But it's still on my TiVo in case I have a change of heart- or get desperate!

Amber said...

wow, i would have loved to watch this. LOL i know i would have gotten a kick outta it. prolly one of the best laughs i would have had in a long time.

Meghan said...

I am glad I missed it..It would be my new guilty pleasure. It is a sad world when Britney and KFed get their own tv show and I am kinda sad I missed the premier. LOL!