6.15.2005

An 80 year marriage

If only Sean and I were this lucky

I love seeing stuff like this...gives me hope.
I still want to be with Sean when my boobies are sagging and his pants are high.
I love that dude.

6 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

this brought tears to my eyes. i hope this for all of my friends. i hope this for me. what an amazing story. see girl, not all your info is useless.

island jen said...

awww...i sent this article to my boyfriend so he'll see how long he's stuck with me...he has until Nov to back out and then I own him!!

kristina contes said...

Of course we love them...they're british!!!

That is so cute! The only thing that's sad is that you know the wife is gonna drop dead any day now w/o her hubby!

Ashley Calder said...

loved your comment about sagging boobies and high pants. great story. I hope Paul and I can be like that someday :)



Ashely.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww!! Thanks for sharing, now I am sending this to all my people! :-D

Meghan said...

I have a few tears going right now...This is so amazing. I want that to be me and T...A good story.