6.15.2005

Sandler's A*s says Happy Hump Day


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so he got sean's toes and my ass...its genetics...

8 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

dude....this is one of the cutest things I have ever freakin seen. At first, before the whole photo came up, I was like....what in the hell is that?!?!? LMAO! Such a cute photo...such an adorable butt. If your butt is that cute, I want u to post a photo of that babe...come on....show us your butt....

island jen said...

lmao!! that has to be the best picture I have seen all day!! I'm with Amber, show us your butt...lol!

Anonymous said...

omg. that tush is adorable. totally made me "crack" a smile.

thank you, I'll be here all week.

Ashley Calder said...

so friggin' cute!



Ashley.

kristina contes said...

You are so funny...And I would also like to see your butt!

Meghan said...

So cute of a photo...Made me smile ear to ear! I love this baby pic, you must blow it up huge and hang it in his room.

Nanette Richards said...

This pic was great! Thanks for sharing :)

marygrace said...

too god-smacking cute!