7.31.2005

Here's Mine...

Here is my contribution to Effer Dare #1...

When i saw Kristina's ...i was like DANGIT we have the same idea...and everyone is gonna think im sooooo unoriginal. I sware I didn't get inside her brain...( i wish i could...but i didn't)

You chicks are rocking this challenge. I mean so many on the first and second day!!! That is soooo damn awesome. These dares are only going to get better and more fun....WE PROMISE. I can't wait to leave praise on all of your fan-freaking-tastic layouts...you all are soooooooo inspiring.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

20 people took the time to say:

Levi said...

OMG it's those little index prints that they give you when you get your photos developed! So cool!!!

Meghan said...

HOOORAAAYY!! What a gorgeous layout. I love the heart with all the mini photos of your loving family. I love the polka paper. This is amazing. Always keep me inspired my friend.

Anonymous said...

Very cool layout!!!

Missy said...

Ash I love it!!!
I love all those little pics in the shape of a heart... too cool.
Very inspiring, indeed.

Anonymous said...

I love this page! It's completely awesome!

Anonymous said...

You rocked your own challenge! Awesome! Makes me want to go back to getting my pics developed at a place that gives index prints again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful minds think alike!!! i LOVE it, love the mini pics around the heart, totally rawking!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the orange. you are so fantastic to come up with this layout and the dare. i was too lazy to scrapbook, but you are making me want to create. you are getting under my skin in a good way.

Cynthia said...

OMG! You are awesome! Totally diggin this page!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, using all those little index prints like that is nothing short of genius. And the polkydots background is adorable. LOVAGE. :D You spanked this dare.

g

kristina contes said...

First of all i love the background pp, second I love the index prints, and third I love the words inside the heart....you are the effing best!! I love your aw style and I love you!!!

And I got your mail love....it is so incredibly prescious and wondeful and i love you and the effers. Geez, i am a mushball.

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! Everything about it!

Amber said...

dude...i was the same effing way. I had the same flipping idea as MEG, but totally changed mine so no one thought I stole her idea. LOL Us effers just think too much alike. I love your heart lo buttercuppers. So original, so you. Amazing page my love!

Anonymous said...

dude, this is so seriously awesome, words cannot describe!

island jen said...

i love all the little photos...and the words in the center..just too cute!! love the polkie paper too!!

Colleen said...

i love it!! i love the orange. it is so warm and happy! really fits well with the pics.

Anonymous said...

This is just so rad. So perfect. Thanks for the awesome challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Is there room for me????? Lilia Meredith

caroline said...

I soooo love this!

Anonymous said...

lovelovelovelovelove
it! love the bitty photos.