8.01.2005

My husband...

has officially lost it.

I mean, i know he is silly, crazy, funny, wacky, spontaneous, full of nonsense...

But this time he has crossed the line.

Rice Cake Face

Somebody please bid on it, and make his freaking week.

This dude is borderline insane...he definitely keeps things interesting for me.

Rice Cake Face sheesh..

14 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm laughing so hard. You let him scrap and now he is starting to create in other mediums! LOL You should be so proud!!! ;)

Missy said...

I agree.. he has lost it.
but he's damned funny!!

missy s said...

i'll bid on it! maybe it will help you all get to your new place to live! lol! too funny!

Anonymous said...

He may be onto something!! ENCOURAGE IT!!! Then you will be on your way to AZ much sooner!!!! You'd be amazed at what people will bid on with eBay!! LOL!!

Jessica O'Brien said...

hahah thats too funny. And you know what? I bet someone would buy that- ebay sells the crazies stuff!

Colleen said...

LMFAO!!

Amber said...

whoah.....shaun dude....seriously....first all the crazy IM'er people and now this?!!? I'm at a loss for words at this point and time...

island jen said...

lmao..i'm always amazed at what people will put on ebay!

missy s said...

now effers...this is a work of art and i can't believe you all are going to let him just 'give' it to me...bid bid bid!!

Sarah said...

Too funny! He should claim it's a portrait of someone famous! That will bring in the ching ching!

Di said...

Ok, I'm laughing so effen hard I snorted, hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Hahahahah! OMG, hilarious! Anything will sell on eBay!

kristina contes said...

Dude, Sean is hysterical. I think he did this to see just how dumb the American public is....there's a fine line between art and crap.

But he has a bidder!!! Brilliant stuff. Really. Effing Brilliant.

Jen said...

You know, he should've said it was the face of the Virgin Mary or something, people have piad ridiculous amounts of money for that crap.