9.28.2005

Birthday Lovin'


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com <-----------My liger shirt from gabby and *e* ..and yes my boobs really ARE that big..

Birthday Post...

Such a good freaking day or weekend shall i say for me...
This birthday was wonderful, it really and truly was.

Birthdays let you know just how much someone truly loves you and cares about you...OR how wrong you might be about how much someone cares about you.

With that being said....i am overwhelmed, elated, happy, lucky, blessed, excited about all of the pea loving i got...i really and truly am. The effers coordinated such a kicka*s birthday idea...complete with pictures...and random facts...and sweet little creations that I get to save for always, and they were mailed right to me! So i have been getting mail love for a week now. Thank you to all who sent me something...I love every single one of em...and am brainstorming of a creative way to keep them and show them off.

At the Wren househould whatever you want on your special day you GET. For me, that included traveling a couple of hours away to Little Rock and going shopping and eating a good meal. My mom came and stayed with the devils AKA Jude and Bing, so it could be just Sean and I.

In a nutshell....
Road trip goodies, good conversation with my husband, a two hour car ride, The Scrapbook Corner, Hobby Lobby, Best Buy, Scrap This Etc., Circuit City, Michaels, Thrift stores, a NAUGHTY shop, McAlister's sweet tea, Outback Steakhouse, a lunch date with my boss, a French Manicure from Momma, moola from momma-in-law, an IPOD and a birthday cake from my sweet husband, goodies from Erin, goodies from Viv, goodies from Colleen, goodies from K La La, goodies from Gabs, GOODIES GALORE &lt;----you like that amber?, a sweet birthday phonecall from Amber, a birthday email from K, a birthday phonecall from my little sister, a lasagna dinner and iTunes gift card from my friends Scottie and Julie, curtains made by my friend Janine, 2Peas lovin...

Could i be any luckier?

Could i feel more blessed?

No...I don't think so. I am sooooooooo happy right now.

Miss Ashley has lost 33 pounds..and thats also something for her to smile about....and can i just say that i never effing knew how much i wanted an IPOD (or A-Pod as i call it) until i had it?? I love that thing...i was getting my JAM on while doing the laundry...bing thought i had lost my damn mind...

9 people took the time to say:

Chares Square Co-op said...

Yipeeee! Birthdays kick ass. Mucho ass. Look at how gorgeous and cute you are!!! And OMG girl...you certainly are NOT losing weight off your BOOBS!!! I'm so sorry your PACKAGE is so late, but well, you know. This way your birthday can go on for a whole damn month. Yessireebob.

Anonymous said...

tee hee... WELL-- you KNOW i love that tshirt... and if you, e and i all wore them on the same day, the amount of boobage would be OVERWHELMING...

anyhoo, on to less boobie-related news, happiest of birthdays, sweet girl-- i think you get to celebrate until at least the end of this month... and then, really, into october. AND congrats on your weight loss... wow, miss ash, WOW... you have some dedication, my dear... love that about you... {insert smilie with heart here}

Missy said...

yes. I suck. I mailed your tag TODAY.
and that's not your whole bday gift, but again, I suck.

Happy birthday sweetie... you totally deserved all of the bday love...

and and IPOD!?!?! Woo hoo!

caroline said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sounds like you had a kickass day!

kristina contes said...

Big Blokes!! Sean rocks!

And why the hell are you holding up 7 fingers!? Confused K over here.

Colleen said...

yay! you had a great bday! i'm so glad you liked your goodies, and had a kick ass time in little rock. my DH is from hot springs by the way!

it's official...i am the only person i know without an ipod. sigh

Colleen said...

oh, and WOO FREAKIN HOO on the 33lbs!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a GREAT birthday..and i love your liger shirt...too funny! :)

Just this Girl said...

glad you had a good birthday. you should recieve mine any day now. if you haven't already. not sure what the trip to AR from TX takes in snail mail...