9.30.2005

MEOW-BOY

I step outside this morning to go for a little jog...went directly back inside when i realized that I wouldn't be going anywhere with a wifebeater tanktop and track shorts on. It was CAH-OLD. Went inside and dressed appropriately.

Its pitch black outside because its 6am...i sware NOONE was up. Don't people have to be at work? There was not a single light on in anyone's house. I'm walking down the street and get a little freaked out because its SO damn dark and all i can see is the faint light of my ipod. (hee hee i can't believe i actually have one of these bad boys..remember i'm the girl who JUST last month got a cell phone) Anyway, so I'm a little jumpy...then my mind starts to race. I'm thinking if someone snatches me up I wouldn't even see it coming because its pitch black out here, and my music is blaring in my ears and I wouldn't hear a thing.

THEN

i saw this shadowy 3ft figure approaching me...scared the PISS out of me because i thought it was MEOW-SCARY-FREAKY-DEVIL boy from The Grudge. Then i get flashbacks of the movie and that scary lady coming down the stairs in that wierd and scary as hell mechanical way...and making that crinkly straw sound. And anyone that has seen this movie knows what I'm talkinb about...But alas..it was just my own shadow. So that saying "She's scared of her own shadow"...well yeah thats me now.


Random Things

My girl gabby has a
Blog now. This girl is the BEST. You will totally fall in love with her IFIN (as she would say) you don't already know her. And if you DID already know her, maybe you didn't know that she has a blog. And if you already knew THAT, well then you are just a KNOW-IT-ALL.

Julian will be celebrating his 5th birthday on October 15. (his actual b-day is the 12th) Since Mr. Jude could not make up his mind what kind of party he wanted...it will be themed THINGS I LOVE. It will be an assortment of Spongebob, Dinosaurs, Monster Trucks, and Candyland. My Aunt owns a bakery and is doing an activity with the kids there. They all get their own chef uniform and chef hat...and get to decorate their very own cake.

Sandler has a major addiction to chocolate. If he even SEES it, he gets this weird little devilish smile on his face and laughs like Dr. Evil.

Sean shaved his beard/goatee today. Sandler doesn't recognize him. I dislike clean shaven faces.

Kristina's Pumpkin Ale is calling my name...

This thread has me smiling from ear to ear...WOW is all i can say. The funny thing is, is that these women have no idea what they do for us.

Do i just have weird or extra small earholes? I can never get those groovy, trendy, small earpieces in. NEVER.

ok im done.
over and out
breaker 1-9.

aw

15 people took the time to say:

Jen said...

I really wish you had not posted that damn picture. That kid freaks me out, I refuse to watch the movie because of him. Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight, THANKS. :):)

Anonymous said...

cold? what is this cold you talk about? lol! I've been in Texas to long.

that kid is freakin' scary!!!!

caroline said...

i wish it was cold. because right now it's like 90 AND it's humid here in so-Cal. grrrrr. isn't it supposed to be fall?

Tammy said...

Hey don't feel bad, I just recently got a cell phone finally myself. So now does this mean that there is an iPod in my future??? Oh how I wish.

Anonymous said...

ash girl...
i'm a know it all :)
heehee...
i love julian's theme...
it sounds like my theme this year.
gab and i want some pumpkin beer toooo we were just talking about that today...
you should have joined us...
xxxe

Erica Hernandez said...

Creepy, freaky children and the creepiest of all things freaky. I could never go out running by myself in the darm - brave girl!

And the birthday party sounds KILLER...any activity in a bakery is good with me :D

gabbyfek said...

ok, so when are we going to long island for that pumpkiny goodness?!?! cuz we likey pumpkins, you know....

missed our INCESSANT emails yesterday, dearest one....

xo, g

Colleen said...

tee hee...you nut. those ear thingers don't work for me either.

curious about pumpkin ale. want to try some, especially after her very fall lo

that grudge kid freaks me the hell out. ugh

gettin cold here too. me no likey

but, me no likey 6a or jogging so not that much of a prob right now. i'm a lazy ass

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, I hate it that my comment is falling down here below the three weird telemarketer-type comments -- what arses!

Secondly, I hope I didn't miss anything because I had to scroll through your past super-fast because of that scary-ass picture... I've never seen that movie and don't plan on it. Good grief, I would pee in my pants from the fright. I'm so not lying either.

Thirdly, those ear buds (and that name just makes me laugh) don't fit in my ears either. They seriously make my ears hurt. I bought some different ones that have the little piece that hooks over your ear and holds them in place...much more comfy.

--Aud

Di said...

OK, I didn't watch that Grudge movie JUST BECAUSE of that freaky meowing kid in it...so ya had to freak me out first thing monday morning by having that freaky kid on your blog...ewwww! lol...oh, happy belated birthday.

island jen said...

OMGosh!! I'm not the only one who freaks out about working out at 5am!! I started running last week, I wake up at 5am in order to get my exercise on...but I flip out for the first 10 minutes, just waiting for someone to grab me in the dark and steal me!!! I'll be thinking of you on my next run!!

TriciaNae said...

i am such a baby in the mornings when I have to walk to my car for my 630 class. I would prob. just pass out if something (even a small animal) ever jumped out at me.
p.s. if you have a thing for punkins like me...go to starbucks...pick up a punkin spice frap...and fall in love :)

Just this Girl said...

ugh. i am completely serious when i tell you that i let out a mini scream with let out (in turn) a wee bit of piss in the pants...

i hate hate hate that kid! did you really need *that* to tell us how afraid of the shadow???

:)

Amber said...

dude,
your photo of creepy dude scared the crap outta me.
i've never seen this movie, but just the photo gave me the heebies...thanks!
I dislike clean shaven faces as well, i guess that is why i love lazy ass rg who can't keep up w/ his amish beard. good stuff.
small earholes? you are so weird.

Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet