9.15.2005

morning happiness...

my sweet friend Amber sent me this bad boy a few months ago...

this cup is a freaking happy thing in my boring and mundane office building...he shines compared to the manila file folders, and word documents, and excel spreadsheets.

its me...it reflects me...and i love it. its perfect.

this cup + 3 equals + a few shakes of amaretto creamer = morning happiness

thank you amber...this is the coolest gift...he makes me happy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 people took the time to say:

Jen said...

Weel, you certainly can't get much happier than pink flamingos.

Amber said...

FINALLY! I get to see the pink guy once again. he is damn cute. when i picked it up to buy it..RG was like...."you have got to be kidding me." LOL I said, it is not for me, it is for Ash. And he was like, "oh, ok." hahaha
then he was like...what the hell are you buying her a coffee cup for...and i said, cause it is ash. first thing my mind thought was you when i saw it.
flamingo love forever. :o) so glad you love him. we need to name him.

island jen said...

omg....he is tooo cute!! amazing how the simplist things bring such joy!! Amby's right...what are you going to name him?

Anonymous said...

love the cup! i can only imagine how much he must brighten up your office area! :)

Anonymous said...

the scrapping mcguyver!!!!! that has got to be the coolest freaking title i've EVER EFFING HAD!!!!!!! :D thank you!!!!!