11.21.2005

Viva Las Vegas...

Dude.
I want to blog.
I really, honestly, and truly do...
But what to say, what to say.
Noone wants to read that Sean just got a night job at the post office and will be working from 3-10pm...and that I work 6am-2pm, and that we will see each other an hour or two a day. Or that we won't even be able to eat dinner together, or go workout together, or that Sean will miss Jude's first year of basketball, or that the boys are both icky sick. Like lay in the bed with their sippy cups and have this glazed look on their faces while blankly staring at Fairly Oddparents on Tv, or that the girl that always runs next to me on the treadmill at the gym is like freaking Jackie-Joyner Kersee for a whole EFFING hour. geez louise. talk about making the fat girl feel inadequate...
So if no one wants to read about that...
I will talk about....
that I really REALLY really want to go to Las Vegas in January.
Like saving a piggie bank, having a yard sale, asking for money not STUFF for Christmas, liking saling these crazy slogan t-shirts sean and i have been wanting to sell for a year, just all out SAVING and FUNDRAISING. did that rhyme? I think it did. A catchy little rhyme.
Anyway...
I want to go.
I want to see all the sweet faces of the friends I've made.
How much fun would that be?!?
VEGAS. dear lord. i might not come home.
The last time i left for a girlie weekend, I came back with a new tattoo.
I REALLY, REALLY wanted my eyebrow pierced Fergie style..but i didn't do it.
So i didn't get TOO buckwild.
So who all is going? Who all wants to TRY and go?
I know its after Christmas.
and i know its a plane ticket, and a hotel room...
but if we all share a room...
and bring our rainbow brite, my little pony, or punky brewster sleeping bags...
we could stay up, and do lemondrop shots, play cards, do face masks, and talk about boys...
and have so much fun.
we would laugh and laugh and laugh...and make fun of people..and then laugh.
i want to go to vegas damnit.
what happens in vegas stays in vegas...
at least until we all get home and blog about it....

11 people took the time to say:

Ashley Calder said...

We are going to Vegas together.
End of story. :D


So.. Sean getting this job at the PO -- is a good thing, yes? I know it will suck to be apart so much (been there), but in the longrun will be such a good thing for your family.

My girls were sick on the weekend again, too. Yuck, yuck. Hope your guys are better soon :)


Ashley.

Jen said...

You're back!
Jobs suck. Sorry bout the icky situation, and sick kiddoes. YUCK.

VEGAS??????? When, where??? I wanna!!!!

Amber said...

you know how badly i want to go. you KNOW.
praying, fingers and toes crossed, begging the money gods to allow it.
i need it.
you need it.
our souls need it.
ARF.
I hate money.
I hate time.
I hate work.
Can you tell I am in a horrible mood? LMAO??!?!
I love you. And hope w/ all my little heart that this will work out.xo

Anonymous said...

What's in Vegas in January??? My bday is in January! That's all I have to look forward to after Christmas is over!

As far as your blogging goes...I told my husband the other day that I love reading people's blogs because their boring lives are more interesting than mine. lol So even if you don't have much to say, we can totally relate!

HUGS!!!

e said...

hey lovebug...
you KNOW I'd love to go....
I will try my darndest....
as for the rest...I will email you...but am sending big ol' hugs...xxxe

Anonymous said...

I want to go SOOOO BAAAAADDD!!!
I'm going to TRY my hardest!
Going to be saving my nickels and dimes... and soda cans.
Would LOVE to meet you in person!
Oh how much fun we would have!
HUGS!
C.

Anonymous said...

ooooh... you know vegas is only a six hour drive for me
so you should let me know if you go.

Jessica O'Brien said...

I wanted so badly to go to Vegas and meet all my scrappy gals... I will be going end of Jan. with my boyfriend, but its a totally different thing so its not like that makes me ok now with not being able to go for CHA etc. Ya know? Such a quick drive for me, but I don't think it'll happen...

You could swing it I'm sure. You have the determination! xo

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, CHA... CHA... CHA..... ;)
You know you want to. I know I want you to. :)

teri

island jen said...

Me...me...me!!

Anonymous said...

Can I come? I'll bring my Barbie sleeping bag...