11.11.2005

Yeah...so I'm a loser...cuz i just now got tagged

*e* you make me laugh.
and i appreciate you spreading the love.
why?
i don't know.
I know everyone's sic of em...and they are so yesterday (insert Hilary Duff song) but just read mine.
Happy Friday My Lady Lumps.

names you go by
1. Ashley
2. Madame Butterfly - No seriously...the other one would be Mommy can you come here for a minute.

2 parts of your heritage
1. No
2. Clue

2 things that scare you
1. Can Lids
2. MOUSES, MICE, Rattie-Tins, The Tootey. (Story to come)

2 of your everyday essentials
1. My wedding ring
2. My journal

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Black Fingernail Polish ( I don't want to hear it...sean has already scolded me)
2. Big huge Wilma Flinstone beads (in turquoise)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. the incomparable Miss Gwen Stefani...who i will be in my next life...(there will be TWO of us Missy!)
2. Kanye West

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. I don't want it to be..but that damn Ashlee Simpson Boyfriend song.
2. Catch my Disease

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. A smartass like me
2. Appreciation for and of the same things

2 truths
1. My ass is so sore from spin class last night
2. I do not want to have a daughter.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Nice Teeth
2. and TWO eyebrows (Bert from Sesame Street anyone?)

2 things you enjoy besides scrapbooking
1. My journal
2. DEAR GOD...I HAVE NOTHING ELSE.

2 things you want really badly
1. My OWN house. No landlord, No rent, MY house...A place to plant flowers...and a place to call my OWN.
2. A flat stomach.

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Fiji
2. Austrailia

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Be the lead singer of punk rock band
2. Star in a play

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
1. I cry all the damn time.
2. I make fun of people.

2 things you are thinking about now
1. why my husband hates my black nail polish so badly.
2. how alanis's sophmore album and future albums for that matter will NEVER top Jagged Little Pill

2 stores you shop at
1. GOODWILL
2. TAR-JAY BOO-TEEK (<----- thats how miss gabby would say it)

Should I end this insanity here? Or pass it on like the plague?? Hmmm....Come On Amby ...you MUST do it... and Ashley C Veggie you also...I am almost POSITIVE you two have been tagged. But if not...and youre loserish like me (SMILE) then do this...

7 people took the time to say:

gloria said...

So you want to come to Australia, huh? I live in Sydney now...DO IT!! It is such a cool place!

Chares Square Co-op said...

Baby girl.
I'm back in blogland :)
Catching up on my women.
C'mon. Fuck Figi. Come to Canada to play in the oceans and mountains.
And in my closet.
Wicked list sister. Miss you.
xoG

e said...

heeey.....why no northcack on that list...hmmm....we, like gen, have oceans and mountains.....yep, we do ;)
xxe

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes... to have a flat stomach is also on my list of REALLY BAD wants. Won't be long till that wish of yers becomes a reality girl! Keep up the great work! :)

Fun post! HUGS!

Raina* said...

OMG, you have Wilma Flinstone turquoise beads!!! You are one cool chick in my book!!

Anonymous said...

Love these things. Flat stomach...is there REALLY such a thing? :)

Ashley Calder said...

:) hello Ms. Pie,
Can't believe I didn't see this sooner... have finally finished my list. :)

I agree with Gen, come visit Canada. But I already tell you that all the time and you are probably sick of it and that's why you want to head across the planet. :)


Ashley.