7.10.2006

Just another Miscellaneous Monday....WHOAH OH.....

One of my FAVORITE shots that Amber got.
I need to start an online petition for her to finish editing all that she took. I'm so excited to get the edited CD, I can barely see straight.

Dude...My husband LOVES the red hot chili peppers...so I am downloading their new CD Stadium Arcadium. I wanted him to have some nice, new, fresh tunage while he delivers the mail. OH MY GOD I am in loooooooooooooooove with it. I can't believe I took so long to download it. Its two whole discs of GAH-REAT (think Tony the Tiger) music. It makes me wanna dance around in a field with a halo of daisies on my head. Its just so mellow. And peaceful. And HAPPY. It makes me want to get my scrap on.

Today i am nine months pregnant. Yep. NINE. As in final stretch. Almost over. Meaning the child will be OUTSIDE of my body pretty soon. Another little being in the Wren's nest. The LAST being in the Wren's nest. And the urinating 15467 times a day will finally come to an end. Another little baby. But a GIRL. Its going to be a WHOLE other world. I'm scared. But excited. I think we have the *perfect* name...but it drives me NUTS that a lady the other day said her friend just had a baby girl last month and named her ___________ . I'm so weird when it comes to baby names. Its got to be perfect!!

My friend Julie is giving me a baby shower. The ONLY reason I am allowing a baby shower, is well because its a GIRL...can't very well have Miss _____________ running around in airplane and monster truck jammies can I?
But the baby shower is going to be sooooooooooooooo much fun! Hot pink and polkie dots galore! Chocolate covered strawberries, a huge striped/polkie dotted cake, fresh fruit tray, tons of balloons, the craziest games you've EVER heard of (think about eating melted chocolate out of a diaper....YEP) its going to be a GOOD time. SO SITED!! and to get all that fun girly stuff for the baby! YAY! If I win the lottery between today and Saturday, I'm flying all of my sweetie friends out to be here with me. Now THAT would rock.

Friday and Saturday.
GARAGE SALE.
EI YEI YEI.
That and being nine months pregnant do NOT mix.
But I made some good money, and its all over...and NEST mode is in FULL EFFECT now.
Bring on the baby shower gifts...I'm ready to organize.

11 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

YAY you blogged! Love that photo of you 2 beautiful people...hope the baby shower is fun, i cant imagine having a girl, we have a boy so far

pakosta said...

come on amber finish editing already! LOL! i want to see them! i will be the first to sign that petition!
can't wait to see photos of new baby wren sooN!
tara

JB said...

Ashley! I so wish I had your address so I can send you something when you have your baby! I can't believe you're that far along! And I can't wait to find out her name!!!

Anonymous said...

if it were up to me
you would blog everyday
and scrappy a page
and get lots of backrubs
and hugs and kisses

Micayla said...

Glad to have you back, ive missed the updates.
That pic of you two is totally gorgeous and i cannot wait to see the new baby Wren, woo hoo.
xx

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys are such a cute couple Ash... that photo is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see the rest!

Oooh! 9 months?... Are you for reals? Man, that went by SO quick, I can't believe it! How exciting! Can't wait to see/hear all about baby girl Wren! SO wish I lived closer so I could make the baby shower - sounds like a blast! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed/praying you win the lotto, lol!

Lub you... ((hugs))

e said...

YAY!
I can't wait to see that beaUtiful baby...SO excited.
Wish I could be at your shower angel.....xxxe

Anonymous said...

wow! i haven't checked your blog lately! a little girl - so happy for you! my daughter is due any day too. can't wait! oh and love the photo of you and your man.

Anonymous said...

can i come?
please???

Anonymous said...

ashley AND amber-the photos of your family are amazing. you guys are so gorgeous.

tara w

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »