Baby Goil (pronounced GOY-YULE)
He has two best friends. Max and Amber. (like your best friend Amber he says) Wanna know what SUCKS though? Max is freaking moving on the 8th of September!! Jude is devastated. So i tried to pep talk him and tell him how awesome it will be to have a pen pal!
I just got back from eating lunch with him. Once a week I will take him some lunch (his choice) and if he wants me to stay...I'll stay. If not...I go. But he definitely wanted me to stay. Not sure when moms become embarrassing and uncool...but I hope I realize that time when it comes.
LOVE THAT LITTLE DUDE.
What do you do when you know that next summer that you will move your family into the city that you will live in forever...
- The city that you will buy your home in.
- That you will volunteer in.
- That your children will go to elementary school, jr high, high school and hopefully college in.
- That you will make friends for life in.
- That you will be surrounded by ALL walks of life in. A complete and total DIVERSE city. (African-American, Caucasian, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Heterosexual, Homosexual)
- You will attend NBA games in.
- Amusement parks only driving distance away.
- You will become a elementary school teacher in (and get paid somewhat decent)
- Your home won't cost $500,000 to buy.
- The weather will be amazing.
- It will be safe.
- There will be hundreds of things to do without spending a dime. (art galleries, museums, parks)
- It WILL NOT be in the south.
What do you do when you know you will live there...and its coming soon.
But you just don't know where yet?
Thats where I'm at ladies...I know I'm moving. Its for real. For three years we have been talking about it, planning it, dreaming about it...but its going to happen.
Sean and I want to raise our children in the place that I described above...Can you tell me what city that is? Can you point us in the right direction? I know it sounds crazy...me asking your opinions. But want to research...learn. We can't visit every single possibility.