12.18.2007

Ran to the dom


I'm not sure if this has been done before...I have never seen it done...and as I was cleaning up the kiddies room I started to put this in the toybin...and I was like "Index Prints BELONG on here." So..I did just that, and hung it on the tree and I really feel that you should do one too. I think every family tree needs a View Finder Ornament.

Photography of moi by Jude...I never show myself do I? I know..I"m just so dark, moody, and mysterious. um...

Why is my son on a pillow at the Disney store? Disney better have my check in the MAIL. Jude HEARTS Corbin Bleu.


CAN'T. KEEP. HAND. OUT. OF. JR. MINT. JAR. BAD. ASHLEY. BAD.
Posted by Picasa

7 people took the time to say:

Unknown said...

So that picture of him with the pillow is adorable. And that is such a pretty picture of you. You should show your face more:)

Jessica O'Brien said...

Awe to the some.

I love these little snippets of your life posts :)

Courtney DeLaura said...

I love that picture of you.
kids take the best pics of their mamas.

You my bestest and I love you
and stay away from those Jr. Mints
don't do a court!!!

Court

Josie said...

That viewfinder ornament with the minis is fantabulous!

Anonymous said...

i love that ornie miss aw.
xo

Tanya said...

Look at your cute pic & rockin' the SIStv colors at that! :) My Jude...oh, that kid SO has my HEART! I bet your tree is the cutest!

Kimberly Scott said...

oh and ps... the kimberly at the top is me...i was under a different blog i use for family addresses.