3.25.2008

Thoughts during Meditation this morning.

yum...an orange sounds good.
focus watch your breath...
i can't believe mcDreamy is going back to his wife.
its not your breath, but the breath.
but then again...he is a great guy - and what great guy wouldn't give his marriage another chance.
keep eyes closed but not squeezed shut...soft eyes...
i have laundry to do...i love that tide with febreeze!
FOCUS ASHLEY...why is this so hard for you.
Maybe if I were in an Ashram like Liz Gilbert from Eat Pray Love...
8 minutes...thats not a long time. Can't you keep your mouth and eyes shut for 8 minutes?!?
I need to buy my bus ticket to go see Amber...
You're doing it...Your'e doing it...keep it up.
Can I really teach at the SISiversary...will everyone like it?
Breathe. Calm. Peace. Serenity. For your sanity.
I bet McDreamy kisses really well.
I'll do better tomorrow.

aw

12 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

i too believe that mcdreamy can kiss good.
seriously.
i can't wait to see you.
we must talk.
so much a happenin.
xo me

jenjock1 said...

dude. you're class is going to ROCK.
i mean, DUH, you have the worlds best TA. :)
and I'm still stuck at the ashram. can't find the time to move along in that lovely little book.

staceyfike said...

SEE! just imagine that x 50...that's why i was tellin ya that i can't even imagine meditation.....

and your class will totally rock!

Aleks said...

Hi Ashley, I didn't join that bandwagon... I don't think I could...just cause there's already too much to choose from. ahhh!

Just wanted to say hi, been reading your blog, and I didn't want it to seem like I was being a peeping Jane. :s

Anonymous said...

No worries my dear... your class is going to rock hardcore! There isn't a doubt in my mind. I wish I lived closer (or that I was rich, lol!) so I could go and take your class. Someday I'll get to meet you in person and if I'm lucky enough, take one of your classes and it will be GRAND!!!
xoxoxo,
Christy
P.S. I tagged you but no pressure. ;)

Breanne Crawford said...

"I bet McDreamy kisses really well." --- LOL. so, so true.

SmilynStef said...

This one made me laugh outloud ... it's so like my train of thoughts when I try to clear my head.

Anonymous said...

i love ur thoughts.... the soothe me... thank you. my monkie moo.

Charin Adams said...

Yay! I didn't know you had this blog, I love your scrappy goodness and I'm going to bookmark this blog now :)

jill said...

yeah, i can't meditate either. I'm sure your class will be amazing though. :)

Cris Pansiera said...

Loving to know that it isn`t only me who try really hard to not fly away with my thoughts...Luv your blog....And...I can`t believe either that Mcdreamy is going to come back to his wife.....AND YES...He should be a really good kisser.....AHA
XO
CRIS

Anonymous said...

i love you.
xo