3.17.2008

Yay for...


Pencil Lines

for my new gym membership and my gym partner.

for discovering McKay's Used Book Store the biggest bookstore I have EVER been to- one that I could get lost in for hours and hours and come out with a bag full of books and have only spent $11.00.

My mother and father in law coming to visit in April, and asking us to show them the things that made us fall in love with Knoxville.

Buying things here and there for the childWREN's easter baskets! So much fun.
For a husband that still bring me flowers home.
Thats just today.
:o)
aw

13 people took the time to say:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love this lo! great music!

Amber said...

love the layout.
i want to read that book.
i love meiko. she make me happy.
i can't wait to see you.
freakin excited is what i am.
sooooooon.
:o)

jenjock1 said...

love that page.
i am reading eat.pray.love right now, have been for like a month. i read a little bit every night before i go to bed, we're at the ashram now. it is making me see, and rethink a lot of things. looooove it. so glad you did too.

Karen said...

So happy you will be teaching at the SISiversary. It will be nice to see you again. Can't wait for the day--it will be so fun!

Anonymous said...

love love that layout hunny. and so sweet. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey there sweetie-pie! It's been a while since I've checked in here but I'm back. I could stare at your work all day long. Love, love, LOOOVE that page! Missed you. ;)
Hugs from me.
xoxoxo,
Christy

pakosta said...

i adore this layout so so mucH!!! i adore all you do!
t

Anonymous said...

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH YOUR BLOG ARCHIVES AND SAW THE CHICKEN FETTUCINI AND IT LOOKED SO GOOD BUT THE RECIPE IS GONE! WOULD YOU PLEASE POST IT AGAIN I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT! THANKS!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

yah for YOU!!!
Thanks for joining us at PL!!!
XOXOXO

Melonie said...

Love the new LO! Happy Easter!

michelle raMirez said...

that fierce sticker has me in stitches over here.
and Meiko...rocks my world.
Fly out here April 30th and come see her with me.
You've got a free place to stay.
love the yay's!!

Vee said...

love love this lo :)

Breanne Crawford said...

yay for you. love that book. love that layout. and i am sad that i am not going to sisiversary because i would LOVE to be in your class!