10.03.2008

10.3.08








Library Books are due.
Lilo & Stitch 2 is due.
First Day it was cold enough for mittens (and jude lost one)
Need to work on upcoming class.
No progress.
Laundry. I love the smell. I love folding it. I HATE putting it away.
The couch. The kids just love to drive me nuts by throwing the pillows around.
Fettucine Alfredo for Kidlets.
Orange Chicken Lean Cuisine for me.
(Sometimes putting it in a cool bowl helps - this time it didn't)
Bakugan Balls - the new neighborhood sensation.
Mar's first "buns".
A glass of wine.
A beautiful evening.
Until the neighbor - who is weird anyway got weirder on me.
And then as she walked away from being weird - Sean said "Well at least that wasn't weird"...like Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball.
Super sleepy.
So sleepy - I went to bed without dinner.
Not to fear...I fed the kids first.

2 people took the time to say:

Pound said...

you're so good keeping up w/ this! i wish i could do it everyday for even uh, one day.
p.s. welcome back to blogland!

e said...

marley is still a baby.
she can't have buns.
nope.
not possible. ;)
love this snipet of your life. xe