10.07.2008

October Is...

pumpkin.
pumpkin everything.
candles.
pie.
carving pumpkins.
creamer.
pumpkin ale.
iced pumpkin coffee.
october is...
scarves
gloves
candycorn.
crunchy leaves under your shoes.
skeletons and skulls.
witches.
costumes.
fun socks.
soups and casseroles.
lots of our birthdays.
caramel apples.
candy apples
carnivals.
light jackets & cardigans.
putting leaves under paper - and using crayons on them.
bonfires and marshmallows.
fireflies.
nice breezes.
fake uggz.
golden colors of red, yellow, orange.
mugs of hot chocolate.

7 people took the time to say:

pakosta said...

i LOVe october! it's always been my fave month, but probably even more so cause it's my birthday and my family spoils me! LOL!
tara

jill said...

you make october sound like th ebest month ever.

Kimberly Scott said...

I love it. LOVE it. I knew you would make it yours:)

magical!

loves, me

Tanya said...

You make me wanna buy a pumpkin...now! Loves you my lil punkin'pie!

Anonymous said...

luhuve your October hunny .. HUGS

e said...

love the new banner.
and this post.
you and october are two of my favorites.
xxe

MJ said...

Yummmm. Carmel apples. I'll have to do that with the girls this year!

Hope you'll be coming back to Overlooked soon!