12.16.2008

My new class...coming soon.

Its scrapbooking, but its so much more.
It's even more personal this time.
If you want to lose weight, this is the class for you.
If you want to simply get in shape this is for you.
If you have goals for the New Year, and want some accountability - this is for you.
If you want a place to document your days, your journey, and your progress - this is for you.
If you want to have support all along the way - this is for you.
If you want to love yourself and to be proud of yourself
Together, we can not only track the process but enjoy the process.

I can't tell you HOW to achieve your goals and dreams – but I can definitely be at your side with some positive motivation and inspiration and ideas to document this part of your life.

I came up with this concept because I have come so very far in my weight loss journey – and with self acceptance. But I still have a way to go, and to be completely honest, I don't want to do it alone. I will be right along side you – doing EXACTLY what you are doing every step of the way. I understand. I get it.

I invite you to join me.
Join me on a 21 day journey.
They say it takes 21 days to start a habit.
So thats all I ask of you...Give me 21 days.
We all need support. We all need some accountability.

We will create a journal/calendar that will be the home to photo requests, journaling topics and the progress of our goals.
We will add fun things along the way that will serve as visuals to give us inspiration.
We will have a private message board all to ourselves which will provide us with a place to share our struggles, triumphs, all things inspirational, recipes, tips, and just good conversation.
Even after the class has long gone, the private message board will live on and be available to us for the months to come.
At the end of these 21 days, if you have given it your all - just done a bit each day - you will be set up for success.
This class is set up to where you can go as little or as long as you need to go all depending on your personal goals.
Something to look back on and reflect, and see just how far you've come.
Something to remind you why you are doing all this – on those days when you just want to throw the towel in.
Your thoughts, your obstacles, and ultimately your triumphs.

Think about it – wouldn’t a creative, “scrapbookish”, and unique journal that you put together make you want to work and write in it more?
And along side other women going through the same process?

Downloadable calendar/journal pages to be printed as many times as necessary.
An exclusive page of Love Myself in 2009 flashcards..
A sheet of downloadable icons to document particular daily goals that were accomplished.
Along with classroom posts you will receive a weekly email with inspirational words, quotes, or lyrics. Also to update you and let you know when the classroom has been updated with something new.
Step-by-step instructions for each phase of the project.
Ideas for finding inspiration and including it.
Three online chats.
A network of SISters to get motivation from, share your pages with, talk to and connect with.
Minimal supplies required. A three ring binder, a printer, your camera and your desire to really want to do this!


It's a journal.
It's a calendar.
Its accountability.
Its support.
Its flashcards.
Its photos that you wouldn't ordinarily take.
Its inspirational emails in your inbox.
Its journaling prompts that get you to dig a bit deeper.
Its your SISters.
It's a bit scrappy.
Its goals.
Its being that person you have always said you would be.
Its resolutions.
It's a new year.
Its Love Yourself in 2009.

Class will go on sale Thursday - December 19 - 9 am.
I hope you will consider joining me.

xo,
aw

18 people took the time to say:

Unknown said...

Love it. I just linked my hubby up to ask for permission.... :)

jenjock1 said...

i am SO not a class-taking girl...but i totally doing this. it's genius ash.

Unknown said...

Ok. I'm in. Hubs said yes. ;) YAY!

Anonymous said...

you rock....that is it all. :)

Shawnna Samples said...

so looking forward to hearing more about this :)

jill said...

i think you're really amazing and i think this class sounds really amazing.

Amy said...

you amaze me

Tanya said...

Count me in.
I'm there.

pakosta said...

you don't know how much I need this right now! I need to lose 20-30lbs and I have to go back to the dr. and show him that i have done it! so i am IN!! how much is it?!
tara

Anonymous said...

hi sweet thang!
got the sis email today and read it (i don't always because god knows how much email i receive that is complete and utter garbage) and i'm so in. and then i wanted to write about it for my blog and so i searched you out again. it's been a long time. but that's OK. did you know that there is an ashley R. wren lawyer out there? i digress. i'm excited about this! and also, i checked out your little miss on the side over there and i cannot even believe my eyes. jax knows each and every lyric to that song too. they could do a duet. ok well i love you and i'm looking forward to this. i have to go get my credit card now. xog

dani said...

you are the best ever.

amytangerine said...

this is going to rock

Anonymous said...

I NEVER take classes but I NEED this...just gotta get permission from the hubs. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so ready .. I added the banner to my sidebar on my blog .. Luv'n Me in 2009

The Inque Spot said...

I love it. You rock, May I use your icon?

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog today and this class sounds like such an amazing this and something that I have been looking for. Do you know if the class will be offered again or if a kit will be offered?

Anonymous said...

Welche Zitate ich persönlich auch genial finde sind [url=http://www.dieversteigerungskobolde.de/sprueche.php]Sprüche zum Nachdenken[/url].
Oder kennt Ihr noch andere Seiten mit Liebessprüchen?
Ich freue mich über jeden Hinweis.