3.03.2010

3.2.2010

Pajama Day/Dr. Seuss day at school.
New books from Scholastic.
Zeitgest documentary on YouTube
Mary had a little "lamp".
Zumba with Andrea.
Fresh Strawberries and Toast
Oprah on DVR
Jeep had an oilchange and new wiper blades

11 people took the time to say:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I've missed you! ;) Are you back in the blogworld?

pakosta said...

I have missed you sooooooo MUCH!
OKay, I love all these photos and your photos just keep getting better & better!!!!!!!!! LOVE that you are playing along!!!
tara

amber & rob said...

ditto what everyone else has said. i miss ashley posts. :o)
did you mean 3/2, not 2/2...are you a month behind my friend?

Anonymous said...

oops. i was signed in under my look here account. that was your buttercuppers... :o)

Jude said...

thanks buttercuppers.
it was the wrong day.
:)
hi mandie!
hi t!

island jen said...

yay! i've missed your posts... i actually thought of you the other day when i was at target because they had a pink flamingo shower curtain.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

SmenceImantee

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

kerry*lynne said...

miss you...

Amy said...

i miss you.