3.24.2005

I'll be a chicken with an afro...

I don't know what I shall talk about today...I gave myself a good chuckle when I called my boys "my offspring". I am going to rent the Incredibles for Jude tonight. That should keep his couch, coffee table, kitchen table, treadmill jumping a*s occupied for a little while.

Hit the treadmill for a whopping 15 minutes last night while American Idol was on. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MARIO?? we all want to know. I guessed that he was gay - and just wasn't comfortable being himself. Especially since his parents don't even know yet. Just my speculation. But then again I do know everything. I am rooting for Nadia Turner or Niko Smith to win. Nadia has sooo much star quality. Love her style. and when I am skinny, that is exactly how I will dress. Might even get myself an afro.

I am sitting here at work eating blackberry yogurt with a plastic fork. I am high class.

I need to go to the tanning bed. I need to get my eyebrows done. I need to shave. I need to highlight my hair. I need to reach my goal weight. I need to paint my toenails.

I have to go to the grocery store and get some chicken breasts ( i am going to turn into a damn chicken i eat so much of it) and some cream of celery soup. I am making baked chicken with brown rice. sounds yummy. but i don't know yet. will let you know.

love-
aw

0 people took the time to say: