3.24.2005

Rumer, Scout, & Talullah Belle

Ok - its been awhile but I'm on track now. Got myself a new blog. Starting out fresh and new. That other blog was pissing me off by cutting off my words...Plus it was kind of ugly. Oh how I long to have a typepad blog, but I refuse to pay. Thats 108.00 that could go towards something else.

Now if I could just figure out how to put my pictures in my text instead of in the middle all clumped together...

I am off tomorrow yippee! Good Friday. Yessiree Bob. Any Friday that I'm off is a good Friday.

Yesterday was kind of a bad day for me. I felt like I was stretched too thin. There were so many things that I wanted to do but the thought of them all overwhelmed me so I didn't do any of em. Does that make sense? Like Julian wanted me to play dinosarus with him. I needed to help Sean with his Federal Express Claim. Sandler Bing just wanted some loving. I needed to hit the treadmill for another 10 minutes. Julian wanted to do his HIPPY lesson (these are lessons that were created for children to prepare them for kindegarten) I promised Sean last night that after dinner was Julian's time. He needs me. I need him. I haven't been focused on him like i normally am or should be. Its like the day whizzes by, and I'm left feeling like I wasted it. and not wasted it in the good way.

I should have got down on the floor last night and pretended to be a T-Rex with my son.

But I didn't, and now I am racked with guilt because of it. I will make a conscious effort to do better. My children are my life...am i showing them? I never want them to crave my attention because they aren't getting it. That is very important to me.

Ok - enough of that serious mumbo jumbo lets talk about some fun things...whats in the news today?

Terry Schaivo
Whitney Houston going into rehab

How freaking cool would it be to be Rumer, Scout, or Tallulah Belle Willis? I mean their parents are Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. There mom is sleeping with Ashton Kutcher. Their names are Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah Belle for the love of jehovah! They are some cool ass girls! And I love their names. I don't care what anyone says. I bet they never meet anyone with their name!

Good Things for today-

Off of work tomorrow WITH pay

American Idol Results

Life on a Stick and Office premiere

Will play dinosaurs with jude

What are your happy things for today?

peace, love, and tenderness
me

3 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

Miss Ashley, I'm loving your new blog girl. I have NEVER seen a blog before?!?! Am I totally out of the "cool" loop or what? LOL
By the way, I wish I was off tomorrow. Instead, this girl has to come to a boring place and sit here all day. [Pretending to be busy] ARG. Such as life right?
I always feel like I am stretched too thin. I hate that feeling. I also hate the feeling of guilt for not playing w/ your child when you should have. That sucks. I've been there and every mother has.
Yeah, i just read that part about sleeping w/ Ashton Kutcher and about passed out. He is just super fine. LOL Have a great day off tomorrow chicka.
Amber (amber nichole)

Anonymous said...

#1 = you're such a cool mom.
#2 = are you trying your hardest? because i know your kids know you are.
#3 = a mother is superwoman and even superwoman has her days.

I wish I were there with you to lend a hand. I'd have a blast acting like a T-rex! And you're probably enjoy taking photos of that :)

Anywho - I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Let me know if there really is anything I can do, even all the way here from California.

-MG

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mg, what a cool mom you are!! Hope you had a good day off on Friday. love ya---Laney