4.13.2005

BRITNEY SPEARS IS PREGNANT

OK - you can read about it here -----------> Britney got knocked up
Now that I've gotten the important daily news out of my system..

Here are some wise words from Maya Angelou-

"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad
it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better
tomorrow."

"I've learned that you can tell a lot about
a person by the way he/she handles these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree
lights."

"I've learned that regardless of your
relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when
they're gone from your life."

"I've learned that
making a "living" is not the same thing
as "making a life."

"I've learned that life sometimes
gives you a second chance. "

"I've learned that you
shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on
both hands; you need to be able to throw some things
back."

"I've learned that whenever I decide something
with an open heart, I usually make the right
decision."

"I've learned that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one."

"I've learned that
every day you should reach out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the
back."

"I've learned that I still have a lot to
learn."

"I've learned that people will forget what you
said, people will forget what you did, but people will
never forget how you made them feel."


I love the last one...I want to cherish the ones I love because they are all that matters in this crazy, unforgiving, psycho, pregnant Britney Spears world.

:o)

4 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

hahah yes, thank you for keeping me up to date on Miss Spears life. I loved all your quotes this morning. Each one made me think of something different in my life. You are so smart....hugs....now email me back. :o)
AN

Anonymous said...

I can't believe even Britney will have a baby before me! That ho!

Loved all those MA quotes, I just love her.

marygrace said...

Since I'm a true follower of MA -saw her guest speak/recite 4 times!- the quotes you've added speak to me hugely!

And that Brit. What'll she think of next? ;)

Anonymous said...

loooovvvve these quotes. some people are just meant to exude pearls of wisdom.