4.25.2005

Useless Article #3

Can't a man just get some fries?

What is our world coming to? The man just wanted some fries...

7 people took the time to say:

marygrace said...

Woah. I thought I'd go crazy for fries but geez....

Love all these posts, Ash. They're filling up my day. :)

Amber said...

Yeah....I did this once. Luckily the cops never found me. McDonald's better keep the fries stocked.
:o) AN

Missy said...

Good one Ashley :) Did you see the story out of washington? A lady shot up her stylist's car and robbed the salon after she didn't like her haircut! nice.

Laney said...

Good lord! I thought I loved french fries! Now that's dedication man! LOL!!

shannon said...

Not sure how I found your blog, but I'm coming back. You're funny!

KerryLynne said...

now, for McyDees fries, yes, and MAYBE even Wendy's...but for BK, no way.......

Kelly said...

Ha ha ha!!! I'm with Kerry -- McDonald's fries are worth that, but BK's are nasty nasty.