5.04.2005

I don't care that Taxi sucked


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jimmy's Hosting MTV's Movie Awards

I love me some Jimmy Fallon. He's my celebrity crush. And I am happy to annouce that he is hosting MTV's Movie Awards...he rocked at hosting the Video Music Awards.

This news makes me happy. Who gives a sh*t that Taxi sucked. He's still cool.


6 people took the time to say:

Missy said...

I sure hope he sings some goofball medley. :)

Amber said...

ahhh ash i saw this today on yahoo and thought...i bet ash will be pumped. Glad that I can say I was right. :o)

Laney said...

I too love Mr. Fallon! He rocked last year on the awards, he was freaking out about Guns-n-Roses, cracked me up!!Can't wait to see what he does this year!

Kelly said...

Oh yes, I love him too! He is the new Adam Sandler and will be hot hot hot!

KerryLynne said...

well, if you don't care that it sucked...then neither do i.......ummm...what is taxi...?

angi b said...

jimmy fallon. oh yes. he's my snl crush too.