5.04.2005

I don't care that Taxi sucked


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jimmy's Hosting MTV's Movie Awards

I love me some Jimmy Fallon. He's my celebrity crush. And I am happy to annouce that he is hosting MTV's Movie Awards...he rocked at hosting the Video Music Awards.

This news makes me happy. Who gives a sh*t that Taxi sucked. He's still cool.


5 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope he sings some goofball medley. :)

Amber said...

ahhh ash i saw this today on yahoo and thought...i bet ash will be pumped. Glad that I can say I was right. :o)

Anonymous said...

I too love Mr. Fallon! He rocked last year on the awards, he was freaking out about Guns-n-Roses, cracked me up!!Can't wait to see what he does this year!

kelly said...

Oh yes, I love him too! He is the new Adam Sandler and will be hot hot hot!

Anonymous said...

jimmy fallon. oh yes. he's my snl crush too.