5.31.2005

My Signature List...

Wanted to take up the little signature challenge that Tina B. came up with and that all the Garden Girls did for National Scrapbooking Day...I will turn it into a layout sooner or later...

Color - That Honeydew Melon Green {That's the best way I can describe it...}

Word I most like to be described as - Blessed

Best meal I cook - Chicken with Mushroom Gravy

Best Dessert - Cheesecake

Favorite Book - Book, whats that? Seriously I don't have enough time to read...I want to...I need to...i make the effort...I want to have books posted on my blog and give little brief reports on them...but the last book I read was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban...The 4th one is calling my name...I'm lucky if I get to shave my legs much less read.....

Outfit - Jeans, bright colored tank top, chunky jewelry, flip flops

Bedtime - Never before midnight

Sound - My boys giggling...

Wish - For Balance

Style - Pottery Barn meets vintage

Word - Dude

What I crave - Balance

Surround me with - Laughter and Positive People

If I was a celebrity - I would be Gwen Stefani {Sorry Missy...me first...all those days in 9th grade of dressing like her and doing pushups have got to pay off}

Flower - Gerbera Daisies

Song of the moment - These words by Natasha Bedingfield {She's gonna be big I tell you...}

Ok...thats all for now.

Thanks for all the sweet words...made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm done pouting now.

3 people took the time to say:

Meghan said...

Chicken and mushroom gravy sounds so good to me...And yes you are blessed..I love this little random list. I gotta find it on two peas and maybe copy you and fill it out cuz I like it. I am happy u are feeling better, hot mama!

Anonymous said...

no fair! can't we share gwen? :)
I gotta jump on this signature train too... damn! I have far too many projects ;) And I'm glad your spirits are up- you know you can count on your blog buds to cheer you up!

Amber said...

u r much cooler than Gwen. you are pretty much the coolest out there. i want u to make me cheesecake.