5.27.2005

Woe is Me


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Happy Freaking Friday.

I am at home.

Sean had to work.

Bing is eating cheeto puffs on the floor.

Jude is putting in a DVD {If I'm a betting woman its Spongebob...Let me ask him...oops I was wrong its Cat in the Hat}

Im missing my husband, and im extremely bored.

I've been eating naughty.

Feeling discouraged.

TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED...must tell myself that {thanks MG}

Just want to feel beautiful in my skin...is that too much to ask?

Why can't I love myself the way Sean loves me? the way Jude loves me? the way Bing loves me?

woe is me.





9 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

what i wanna know is why can't you love you the way I freakin love you!!?!?!?
come on hot schtuff. u always build me up.... hope your happy self returns pronto. if not, i will drive to your house and beat u. literally. be prepared. i'm not scared. :o)

Anonymous said...

Me too! I just metcha and I love ya! Cheer up chica :) you got a lot of buddies...who aren't afraid to whup your booty.

Meghan said...

I think you are a rockin' hot mama and I hate that you don't see it. You gotta see it, baby! Look at how your babies look at you and know how beautiful you are!

Ashley Calder said...

you are beautiful! :) you are a wonderful mama, look at you with your handsome boys :)

love ya, girl -- you should too!



Ashley.

marygrace said...

:D

Anonymous said...

hugs and love, from someone who is *there* frequently!!!

Jude said...

What would I do without you chicks?
You all are very special to me...Love you all bunches.

and appreciate you all bunches.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

can i get in on this group hug???!!!

kristina contes said...

I barely know you, and I love you!!! You rock! This too shall pass.