6.14.2005

Farewell

Paris is Retiring

all i can say, {or WILL say} is it won't have been soon enough. Farewell you slut. I guess Lindsay HOhan will take her place.

i know this stuff shouldn' t be corrupting my blog...but i just can't help myself.

4 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

haha i totally knew that this would find it's way to your blog. i actually almost emailed it to you....

Colleen said...

i think i just breathed a little sigh of relief. that's hott...

Anonymous said...

I read this... and I rejoiced. My only question is, can she retire sooner?

kristina contes said...

RETIRING FROM WHAT!?

She doesn't even do anything! what ever happened to her album? Or her movie career? They never even started!!!!!!! She's an asshole, and so is lindsay (WTF is she so popular for, anyway?)