6.09.2005

Free Katie

FREE KATIE

i am scratching my head at this celebrity match up.
its just too over the top. the jumping up and down on the couch,
the goofy giddy answers when asked about each other...
i just think its WIERD...the whole sitch is just odd to me. So in summary,
i would wear the t-shirt if it was free...

5 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

hahahaha...what happened to no limits my buttercuppers? I guess no limits to craziness is permitted too?
Just kiddin, I haven't really been following it, but like I admitted to you earlier...i did buy a mag w/ them on the cover just to see the pics and when i saw em kissing...i thought...WTF?!??!?!
i want a shirt.

island jen said...

omgosh!! i wish someone would have been nice enough to start a 'free jen' campaing before i married my EX!!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

have you seen the t-shirts? heh heh heh.. I'll find the link and send it to ya.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I am a loser. please disregard anything I say. Apparently, I am slow on the uptake. :)

kristina contes said...

Ok, can you all say it with me...
PUBLICITY STUNT. Thank you. Not only do they both have huge summer movies on deck, but hasen't anyone else picked up on the fact that he is GAY?????? It couldn't be more obvious, esp. now.