6.20.2005

He's making his rounds...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh my God...the bicycle man has turned down my street...where will he go next?

**Amber this is freaking priceless. i have tears in my eyes....**

6 people took the time to say:

Missy said...

HA!... who IS this bicycle man? I must know....

Amber said...

he's on the run!!! shit! look out girls!!!!! you guys would all shit if i told you another part to this story....i kept it out, cause it was kinda creepy....

island jen said...

OMG...too dam funny! Amber you must share the rest of the story!!

Colleen said...

hehe...he gets me everytime i see him. first amber, then missy, now you!

The Complimenting Commenter said...

That looks so funny. I love the pic. Thanks for sharing, nice post.

Contrarian said...

Haha that is a funny picture. I think that man is a retired circus clown. Just my opinion.

chazinc.blogspot.com