7.05.2005

Art Journal Challenge #1


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well here it is...My very first Art Journal challenge...I have been so excited to do this...but at the same time overwhelmed. Nervous. Scared. But i dove right in...(after 3 weeks of thinking about it) and here it is. This is my page in response to the first challenge that asks what led me here...what made me want to take on the challenge in the first place.

I will try my damnedest to keep up with em...and not be such a wuss....

7 people took the time to say:

Missy said...

OK.. I would read your journaling, but it hurts to turn my head. :)

But it looks great!
And I'm so proud of you for starting up :)

Keep 'em comin'!

Colleen said...

this looks great!! and you were worried about being an artist?? i love it!

Amber said...

whooo freakin hoooo! little missy this is amazin!!! i love it! i want to know what you journaled about!!! BUT...if it is too personal, don't share. LUB you bunches of oats and I cannot wait to see what you create next for this book!!!

Ashley Calder said...

ash!!! it's gorgeous! love that honkin' title with your journalling all around. just amazing!


Ashley.

Meghan said...

I love it!!! YEAHHH this effing rocks my house down..Love your huge letters and that Ashley stamp!

marygrace said...

very cool! love how your writing's incorporated inside the letters. :) so glad you're having a blast with this!

kristina contes said...

Ash, this is great!!

You will love the AJ, it really stetches your boundaries and you get to play w/ paints and be messy! Keep creating, lady.

Now I'm gonna go try to read all that damn journaling...