7.02.2005

Freaking Sobbing like a Baby

Could I be crying any harder?

Man!!!!!!!!!!! This Live8 concert is getting me...dang my heart hurts.

I love shows like this...when everyone can put all the petty bullshit aside, and love, and give their all for a cause. We are humans. Helping other humans. We aren't just women. Just men. Black or White. Rich or Middle Class. We are HUMAN.

They showed a picture of a little girl that was 10 Minutes from death....15 years ago...and Live 8 saved her life. So if that picture and all the footage of these poor children wasn't enough...(i was already crying...but the tears were just streaming) so then they bring the girl out that was in the picture...she's 21 now...and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. This poor little girl that was 10 minutes away from meeting her maker is about to graduate from college...and so I started freaking SOBBING. SOBBING DO YOU HEAR ME?

So then Madonna sings Like a Prayer...and it had never meant what it did today.

All of this is making me wonder what am I here to do exactly? What is Ashley Wren's purpose? I don't think being an excellent wife and momma is all I'm capable of doing...

Freaking PMS...making me all sentimental and deep and shit.

5 people took the time to say:

kristina contes said...

You will do great things....I met you for a reason...This we know, lol.

As far as crying over the live 8, I feel ya. PMS or not, sometimes it just gets ya right in your little corazon.

Amber said...

a blubbering whale...i love it. you are gonna have to burn that madonna for me... :o)

Missy said...

I only caught a smidge of live 8, but what I saw, I loved. The killers! DMB! Jay Z and linkin park, Green Day :) I was a happy girl-

I missed all the heartstring tugging- but I'm sure I would have been right there with you....

As for you my dear ash- you're destined for big stuff- don't worry, we'll get there.

Ashley Calder said...

I think whatever can be done, can be great. :)




Ashley.

Anonymous said...

i feel ya ash....i really hear that.