7.13.2005

As Requested...

Here are the other three pages...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 people took the time to say:

Amber said...

awe! love that photo of sean and the boys...how precious!!! great job my little love muffin!!! what a great little book to treasure!!!

Raina* said...

wow, this is your first paper bag album?!? You girls blow me away with your talent.

I'm brand spankin' new to blogging, fairly new to scrapping and I gobble everything up that you and the 'effers' post.

But a paper bag album is my new thing I want to learn.... I wish I could join your little girl nights....but I'm waayyyyyy up North in Canada.

Meghan said...

Omg. I cannot say how much I am in love with this album. You and Sean are so damn cute. I love that photo of you with your Starbucks in hand and the crab hands and the pic of you and Sean...Oh my oh my...Love you..So beautiful. And ya know what else? I love it that Sean leaves you notes like that-he really loves your scrapping and that is amazing.

mindi11 said...

okay, i have never been even remotely interested in a "paper bag album". I didn't really even know what it was. BUT NOW, I need to do this. You did such a great job on this thing. I want one!! :)

kristina contes said...

Ash, this is so great. I keep looking again and again to see more little details I missed. I want to hold it and see it IRL. Hopefully someday soon I will...

Anonymous said...

You have such a fabulous, fun style! So fun to look at!