7.14.2005

Meet Kristina

She lives where I wanna live.

She curses like a sailor.

She loves expensive things.

She uses insane verbage.

She died laughing when she called me for the first time because she was nervous. (i was too!)

Green is her "signature color"...

She is one of the most blunt people I have gotten to know.

She is incredibly inspiring.

She makes me laugh.

She wouldnt miss her favorite TV shows if her life depended on it.

She searches for the right words to say when words are crucial.

She loathes Britney and loves Dashboard Confessional.

We met through a mutual friend's blog.

Now we are friends. GOOD friends.

Meet Kristina...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

13 people took the time to say:

Jen said...

Yay!!! I love her too!! Great job on the layout, looks great!

Anonymous said...

tee hee!!! I LOVE IT! and it is so K. - and you :)

you are too cool my friend.

Colleen said...

LOL...this is great. and great pic with kristi and her louis vuitton bag. i'm so glad i found your blogs...all of you effers...

kristina contes said...

Yay!!!!!!

You are the coolest effer right now! I almost started crying when I read this, lol. You really are such a fabulous friend. I love you so very much. Really.

Now send me a damn picture so I can scrap it you skank. lol.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. kristina is awesome, you are awesome and i just wish i knew you both better. maybe i'm shy, i don't know. i feel a little lonely in SLC, the scrapper's mecca. or is it? it sure doesn't seem that way to me. anyway, i love seeing your stuff, it always inspires me and maybe we could swap sometime if you feel like it. i am having the biggest scrapping rut lately. i just love your blog!

Amber said...

oh man.
the love dude.
a "poem" of love...

tyse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...

WTF I am in love with this effing layout...I am in love with you and K La La and AN and Miss.....Oh jeez...So much in loveness. What a beautiful list you composed, skanish skag!

Just this Girl said...

cracked me shit up! omg! this is amazing! and why oh why, kristi do you have champagne in the woods?

still LMAO!

island jen said...

LFAO!! This layout is just the BEST!! It is sooo... K LA LA it's not even funny. I about died laughing when I saw this!! Love this...my new fave!!

Anonymous said...

I also love reading Kristi's posts on her blog! Your site is fun!

Ashley Calder said...

THis is so friggin cute. :)



Ashley.

Anonymous said...

Adore this layout! So bleepingly cool!!!

~Cami