8.30.2005

I *heart* Cooper


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet Cooper Russell Williams...Love this little dude. My heart is full for him. Coop DeVille, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, Cooper Scooper, Coops, Fruit Coops. Son to a very, very dear friend. This baby has made some dreams come true let me tell you. He is one lucky little guy...he has the best momma and daddy ever...

19 people took the time to say:

Levi said...

"fruit coops" LOVE IT

since you're good at nicknames, help me come up w/one for my boyfriend Clayton. he's already been called "clayty" "clay clay" and the usual babe, honey. I'm stuck! HELP!!!

island jen said...

Awwww...i totally love that he already has 10 nick names!! Babies are so cool!

Sarah said...

He is SOOO cute, and so are you!! That is a fab picture!

pakosta said...

super gorgeous photo!!!!!!! sweet baby boy!!! nicknames are soooo fun!!!! my girls must have a 1000!
t
oh and i haven't forgotten you.....super busy on my end.....my friend just had a baby boy a week ago been working on projects for her plus 3 photo shoots on the horizon!!!!
t

caroline said...

awww...he's so cute :)

gloria said...

what a cutie patootie!
And I agree with the others...great pic of you!

(I totally get where you are coming from on the can lids...I just about took a thumb off draining a tuna can last week! I have the scar to prove it!!!!)

~g

Jen said...

Super duper picture. Love the nicknames, you are a name genius.

Ashley Calder said...

Girl, you are amazingly beautiful. :)
There can't be anything sweeter than a brand new baby, all wrapped up and safe looking.

:) Ashley.

Chares Square Co-op said...

Awwww baaaaaybeeeee! Roses are red and violets are blue. He is so cute and so are you.

kristina contes said...

You look smashing in that pic, Miss A. Love it, and all the nicknames!

TriciaNae said...

so sweet. that photo is so cute. (your eyes are sooo blue!! would now be an appropriate time cuss you?LOL jk)
congratulations to the family. :)

Hiding In Trees said...

awww how adorable! i found you by accident, when i clicked on "next blog" in the blogger banner. congratulations!

Meghan said...

Well I am in love with that little sweetheart. You look so beautiful in that photo and you should get a head start on names that rhyme with you know the names!

Anonymous said...

oh my sweet little ashley, you are so incredibly beautimous!!!! almost as cute as the darling little dude with all the cool names!!

Anonymous said...

oh my sweet little ashley, you are so beautimous chick-a-dee!!! almost as cute as that precious little dude with all the cool names!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, i liked the pic so much i had to repeat myself!

Just this Girl said...

awesome names. heart-ing the cooper scooper. i call laken "laken bacon" hmmm. and i'll get on the nickname request bandwagon with Levi... i'd like a name for the new dude, Quentin.

beautiful baby! look at those lips! and damn girl, your eyes are FIERCELY blue!

Amber said...

all your effing names had me smiling big time. too freakin cute. give him a smooch from me!!!

Nicole said...

Hmm.. you forgot Super Cooper and oh Gosh I can go on and on.. LOL my married name is Cooper and a lot of DH's friends call him Coop, etc.