9.02.2005

What's Your Superpower **Effer Dare #6**


And here is our go:
Ashley (Mandarin9)
Kristi (LabelWhore)
Missy (MissyNews)
Meghan (Meghan H)
Amber (Amber Nichole)(Journaling that is hiding behind the photo:I am not sure the age it started. I wasn't aware. I do know, one day I realizedhow much I pay attention. I sometimes notice things that others do not. I sometimessee things that most people would just shrug at. No matter what, I see amazing things.In a song, lyrics will just jump out at me. In a movie, a quote will make me push pause,just so i can write the words down. In a book, pages of highlighted passages or sentences thatmade my soul move. In a face, the smallest mole or wrinkle...I find beauty. In a photograph, the colors, the contrast, the objects; they all seem to blend into art. I always take the time to look a little deeper. To examine the details. I don't do it on purpose, it just kind of happens. I usually get pretty quiet andjust drift into thought. Some call it a form of gratitude, some call it an "artist's eye", some might even call it weird. I'm glad I have these moments. Where it all makes sense to ME. Like my senses were supposed to come into contact with the moment...and make it my own.)

13 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!

Jessica O'Brien said...

wow! wow! My favorite yet. I'm sorry I haven't been doing these 'cause they rock and you know I love you chicas so I totally want to do this. Ahh thoughts are swirling. Love that I'm not out of town and can scrap this, this instant!!!! Love all your pages you effers.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love this and "super" cool layouts. Hmm... what is my super power, I'll have to think of that one.

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun!! *Gina*

Anonymous said...

aw CRAP i'm in LOVE WITH THIS DARE.... amazing pages, girlies, amazing.... verbage-- laughter-- music-- big old noggins-- and a beautiful intuition... LOVE IT ALL...

but particularly miss california.... ;)

Sarah said...

This is gonna be sooo fun!

Ashley Calder said...

Wow, you girls are so talented. :) I don't know how you continue to amaze me with these super-frantastic designs! but you do! :)

Ashley, your page is so totally you. I will forever picture you with a dancing halo of metalic stars around your head :)


Ashley.

Anonymous said...

I can't fint your email address, can you email me? Question on ProActiv. Thanks! jocelynneb@comcast.net

Levi said...

DONE!!!!

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=645802

Chares Square Co-op said...

Dude. Yer gonna make us think huh? Big time. You are so freakin gorgeous!!!! All you ladies did a fab job of course. Lub you girly girl...even if yer gonna make me use the ol brain.

Anonymous said...

Here is mine finally.....

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=648002

Anonymous said...

Great idea for the next dare. I have to admit I struggled BAD on this layout...I knew exactly what I wanted to do...just had a terrible time trying to do a layout on it. Hubby wanted me to do something with a "Wonder Woman" theme because he calls me his Wonder Woman... so here is my take on the dare...

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=648138

Thanks again for challenging me.

Tammy

Melissa said...

another totally awesome dare, I finally finished mine :)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=652026