9.06.2005

Let's play "I spy" in my scrapcorner...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I spy Julian and Sandler's Gummy vitamins....

I spy a lei from Bing's Party...

I spy 25 cent gerbera daisies from a yard sale...

I spy Christina Cole goodies peeking out...

I spy Napoleon GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

I spy a note from Gabby, a scary card from Amber, a card from Tia, an "A" from Meggers, Mullet Gum pack from Missy, and flamingos from Kerry.

I spy an impossible to dig through ribbon jar, that smells like pickles when you open it, no matter how many times i wash it...

I spy an effer circle journal that is still incomplete.

I spy some NEW OLD school scissors...bought because of Heidi Swapp.

I spy a sh*tload of Julian's scrapbook pages...

I spy a "before" picture of me..one that I keep around to remind myself what i DON'T want to look like ever again.

I spy a picture of Jude and a world famous monster truck driver, with an autograph behind it...

I spy a big FREAKING mess.

So this is it folks...this is where the magic happens...(I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT ON CRIBS - GET A NEW LINE ALREADY) so no fancy " studio" for me, no paperracks, i don't have 50 jars for each color or pattern of my ribbon, i don't have that rad pottery barn craft island, i don't have OODLES of stuff, but its mine and its me and its filled with things I love, things from people that i love and that love me, things that inspire me, dryed up paint, and its MINE. and im grateful to have it. Its my little safe haven. My retreat. The place where I document things i would have otherwise FORGOTTEN. I just wish i could put barbwire around it to keep BING-BONG out of it...

Happy Tuesday that feels like a Monday.

12 people took the time to say:

Anonymous said...

i spy a beautiful rainbow!

ps:hope you don't mind me putting you on my inspiration list on my blog?!

viv

Carrie Anne said...

you are now my new favorite person...for a couple of reason...#1: the napoleon picture and #2: that you used the word 'rad'. LOVE IT! i think your space rocks...because it is YOUR space. who cares about ribbon jars and all that other stuff!

Ashley Calder said...

looks perfect to me! a nice, real, normal scrapspace. A place to work. And be creative. And be totally you. Love it.


Ashley.

Anonymous said...

umm, am i the only trying to actually find everything?!?! wait, now i sound like a complete tool... tee hee.

anyhoo, LOVE the space... and don't use barbed wire-- how about a nice array of baby gates?!? ;) i have 3. they don't work for max... i'll put them in the mail...

missy s said...

love it! love the mess and the stuff! it is real and so are you!

island jen said...

i love your scrap space, so much inspiration going on!! i think i love you pickle smellin' ribbon jar the best!!

Anonymous said...

hey, i thought i was the only one with a tiny little scrappin' space!! no big spacious room for you either huh??? i have to actually move my stuff aside so my family can eat at the table!!! darn those kids for wanting a family dinner!!!! heehee! love that your personality is strewn all over that little space ash, love love LOVE that about you!!

Amber said...

i love your little game of ispy. i have taken photos of my scrap hell hole and plan to send them tonight for you guys to sneak a peek. your space is so you. i love that. the pickle thing had me cracking up. that sounds like an issue i would have. lol

Anonymous said...

Amen girl! My scrapspace is such a freakin mess! Embrace the mess!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your scrap area!!! so many fun things around you awesome chickie you! :)

Just this Girl said...

i didn't see ANY of that stuff. not even Napoleon. dammit! great pic and i am laughing my tukis off about the pickle jar.

kristina contes said...

I spy...nothing from Klala! What up w/ that!??

This pic was better when it was in my inbox and I could actually see all this shit! But Love it either way!