10.05.2005

I have nothing to offer today...

What the hell will do if Katie has to be medicated?

I'm too stressed, drained, mentally tired, frustrated, sad, angry, and confused to produce anything other than the above article.

All I can say is HIP HIP HOORAY for Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Planning...

8 people took the time to say:

Chares Square Co-op said...

my darling boobalicious ashley effington.
mr. risky business has turned into king crackhead
(insert psycho theme here)
i love you and i'm sending giant huge hugs, sloppy wet kisses (think of me as a puppy dog) and white light and positive energy aaaallll the way down south for ya.
loving you...even if it is from afar. my closet is waiting if you want to run away from it all. xog

Levi said...

ha! you're talking about katie holmes right? yeah if she gets post-partum-depression, tom will be so upset w/her

Colleen said...

girl, i was asking myself the same thing when i heard the news...

bleh. i think i'm gonna barf

i guess birth control is out of the picture with creepy cruise...now we know how she got knocked up

well, except for the usual way of how someone gets knocked up.

ok, now i'm really gonna barf

TriciaNae said...

ok first, chuck e cheese totally rocks. and...i just don't get the whole katie/tom thing...it is still soooo wierd ... and forced.

sarah said...

I seriously thought the same thing! They are annoying...and creepy. Blech!

Amber said...

i read this and about died....wtf?
i swear.
stupid celebs.
wow.

Tammy said...

I agree...I love Tom and I love Katie...but the tow of them together makes me want to hurl! Now their procreating?!?! Yes, it truly is the end of the world as we know it.

Just this Girl said...

i don't understand how screaming during childbirth and using any kinds of medication is AGAINST their religion but pre-marital sex isn't. can someone please explain this to me??? and... her teeth creep me out!