10.06.2005



I miss Sean.
I miss Jude.
I miss Bing.
I want to be there.
Not here.
10 hours a day.
Boring office.
Kanye and Jack are keeping me company.
It will get better.
Its only temporary.
Overtime sucks.
But at least I have this to look forward too in 7 minutes.

10 people took the time to say:

gabbyfek said...

oh my sweetie girl....
i am so sorry.
work sucks-- it does-- you know i'm with you on that one.
but think about the future.
and long term.
and all the fabulous things that WILL COME...
i know they will.
and those sweetie little faces waiting for you when you DO get home. they LOVE you. SO much...
we all do.
'specially me. (and i love that LO, too, but you know that already... well, you know i adore you already, too, but i had to say it again...:))
xox,
g

Colleen said...

awwwwwwwwww....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh cutest LO of my life!

Anonymous said...

his face is the cutest! what a great little man to come home to ;0) ! i am quite lucky to be working from home, eventhough i dream of actually working away from home every now and again! both have good and bad sides to it.
anyway, great layout. once again stunning. keep it up!

Amber said...

dude, i feel you.
i am ready for a vacation.
big time.
with my man and my weeman.
i would love west palm beach...
oh i forgot..
my man is going there w/out me!!!
LOL
oh well. i love you.
your family knows how much they are loved, if you are there, or if you are not. they know...

Tammy said...

What a cute layout! Isn't it wonderful when they are just anticipating you're coming home though??? So sweet. Don't worry it'll get better.

Tina said...

Such a sweet page and a wonderful moment to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley, that page is gorgeous...so much that I love about it. And I know what you mean with wanting to be home. The only thing that keeps me teaching anymore is that the girls are finally old enough to be there at school with me now...

Anonymous said...

awwwwww.... i totally know the feeling! i am away from my children way-too-much! i love this LO, btw...

Just this Girl said...

you get to scrapbook at work?! and totally know the feeling. people with kids always understand this and ache when other mothers ache. so ... my heart... to you!