11.30.2005

About 75% better...

I am better...I am.
Working out actually HELPED my cold.
But judging by the conversation below...I am not 100% yet.

Jude: Mommy can you come help me build T-Rex mountain?

Mommy: Mommy can't right now Jude, she doesn't feel well.

Jude: Who's Bobby?

ei yei yei...did Mommy really translate as Bobby?

8 people took the time to say:

island girl said...

LOL!!

erika said...

heehee...
i'm so glad you're feeling better bobby ;)
i sucks when the mommy is sick.
xxxe

Jamie said...

Awww, poor thing! Suck totally sucks! Get better soon! :)

genevieve said...

oh i love you so much
every day
every day
every day you make me laaauugh.
mmmmmwaah!
(bobby)

gabbyfek said...

get well soon bobby....
;)
funny funny jude....
xxo,
g

April said...

yay for bobby feeling better! woo woo!

xoxoxo

Jen said...

bobby....funnneeeeeee. Glad you're feeling better.

Diana in WV said...

I'm sorry you're sick and hope you're feeling better soon, and lmao at that dialogue, hahaha....