11.30.2005

Fully Loaded


Can someone, anyone, tell me WHY in the name of Jehovah
and all that is sacred and holy,
am i letting my sons eat oreos on my bed,
that has a WHITE comforter,
and watch Herbie Fully Loaded over and over again?!?!?
Am i nuts?
Have i gone MAD?
One chicken nugget short of a happy meal?
I know why...
So i can scrap.
Careless...but efficient.
No kids were intoxicated during the making of this picture.

18 people took the time to say:

TriciaNae said...

the things we will do to scrap...
and i totally have a picture of me when I was like 18months holding a beer can..good times.LOL

Anonymous said...

We will do (or I should say let our kids do) ANYTHING for the love of scrapbooking won't we!

Love that photo... too funny!
C.

e said...

HA! OMG girl you are cracking me up....heehee...
i am loving bing w/ the beer bottle....i want to scrap THAT!!!!
ohhhh.....funny funny....
xxe

Jen said...

Heheheheheh.......all for the love of scrapping. :)

mindi11 said...

my little julian loves beer. he will dig bottles out of the trash to lick the rim. i refuse to cave into a 2 year olds demands for shinerbock. :)

Amber said...

holy shit.....
drunken bing....
i love it.
i am laughing my ass off.
you are the best.
i am in love w/ you.
u know that?

kristina contes said...

That is SO what my kids are gonna do. Really.

Tammy said...

LOL!!! The things me mom's do just so we can get some scrap time...too funny!

Mara said...

Hahahhaa. That pic is hilarious. Thanks for the one liner at the bottom, that scared me :) Oreos on white is one thing... but booze... :) Teehee, you're funny.

Ashley Calder said...

so cute :)

Hope you are getting some amazing pages.


Now that I think about it,
I just
know
that you are doing some amazing pages :)



Ashley.

Erica Hernandez said...

bwahahahaha! I'm willing to do most anything for a few minutes of peace and quiet...oreos and beer not excluded :p

and that is why I'm going to hell.

island jen said...

O-my-effin-god that has got to be the best pic i've seen all day!! And i thought my kiddo was the only freak who loved beer bottles!!

and Oreos and a white comforter...those must be some rockin' scrap pages!!

Sarah said...

Oh lady you kill me.
Hope you're getting better!!!!

caroline said...

HAHAHAH. hilariousness!

Anonymous said...

God, you're funny

(that's an expression, ash. don't think you can walk on water, now.)

Levi said...

LMAO

Just Me said...

he's not just a sipper is he?!?!? classic...love it!!

Anonymous said...

I have been reviewing the net for awhile and it looks like I am chasing rainbows to come across answers. Finally some progress when I found your blog. I really enjoyed your most current post.

A fellow blogger,
down comforter wholesale