11.02.2005

Martha Bleeping Stewart

The last week...
Random Tidbits so I don't forget.

Soccer season is over and Jude was over the moon about his very 1st trophy.

Sean is awaiting his postal exam results. ( WE ARE ON PINS AND NEEDLES)

Sean volunteering to coach Jude's basketball team. A group of 5 year olds...what is he thinking?

Tanya and (her) Sean getting married tomorrow.

Sean and I sitting in the bed last night...watching the Tyra show (it won't be around for long)...Sean getting up out of bed to draw one of the guests teeth. I almost urinated on myself i was laughing so hard. We were raiding the boys Halloween baskets. I have the best time with that man. He keeps me laughing on a DAILY basis. I would be lost without him.















Jude was a big ole punkin for halloween. Picture it...a big pumpkin costume...an orange hat with a stem on it...with orange tights and black converse's. Oh yes..the converse's were the perfect touch.

Bing was a bee. Bumble-Bing. He was supposed to be the Grinch...but his mom is the WORST planner. She waits until 45 minutes before the Halloween party to try to find green hairspray.

I am all about pumpkin this year. I vow to try pumpkin recipes. Bread, muffins, pie...whatever. I'm going to be Martha BLEEPING Stewart from now on. Minus the ankle bracelet and the billions of dollars.

We are joining the gym today...Been wanting to for a long time. Its quite expensive. Its soooooooo freaking nice though. Indoor pools, indoor track, awesome daycare, tons of classes. I will have to let Mr. Billy Blanks know that I will no longer be joining him in my livingroom. I can't wait to take a Christmas photo of myself. Because then I can show my "Before" picture that was taken last Christmas. I have come a long way, and am so very proud of myself. I know that my weight is something that i will always struggle with. But i feel that I have finally conquered it, and paying a monthly fee to the gym will keep me on track.

Sean sent me an email containing these photos...the title of the email was...What I found when I got out of the shower...


















Look at the top picture...you can see Jude's footsie...and Bing's baggy little jeans. PURE MAYHEM.

happy ladybug humping humpday.

12 people took the time to say:

gabbyfek said...

tee hee.
those photos are priceless... bing has the same expression on his face as maxxy gets when he knows he did something wrong-- that, if i look away, they'll never know it was me... ;) so stinkin' cute they are...
hurray for trophies
and pumpkin goodies
and sean's drawing of teeth
and the fabu sounding gym....
xoxo,
g

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Bing Bee!! I love it!! And could he look more like Sean?? Wow.

I think it is so fantastic that you set a goal for yourself and are doing it. I know it takes so much hard work, and I am super de duper proud of you. Can not wait to see the after pics.

And there is nothing better than a funny husband. Nothing...

island jen said...

lmao...those pics are funny...can we say "busted"?!?!

hooray for you...i can't wait to see your hot mamma pics for christmas...i am sure you will put me to shame!

and i love playful fun with the one you love...those are the best times!

Anonymous said...

bing bee...so cute
the doughnut photos...LOL!!!
I was chuckling to myself about the Billy Blanks videos...whahaha...I tried one of those one time and got so mad at the dumb video, I vowed never to do it again. :)

Ashley Calder said...

YOur family is just so cute. Love the chocolate all over little Bing's cute face.

Enjoy eating pumpkin things -- it's a Good Thing. :)


Ashley.

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! Love Sean's drawing... that must have been a scary sight to behold... ICK!

Bing is just the cutest blue-eyed, blonde-haired gerber looking baby evah! I just wanna smooch his fat wittle cheeks! Oh, how I miss those sweet days.

If you haven't already, you HAVE to try Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte!!! Talk about pumpkin goodness all around. My friend got me hooked on 'em and now I can't stop! I'm completely addicted!

Hugs,
C!

Erica Hernandez said...

That drawing has me LMAO!

The picture has me cringing.

My fingers are crossed for the exam results!

I wanna see Halloweeny pics.

I think you should visit roberto iza valdes' eBay store pronto.

gabbyfek said...

where oh where is my ashley?????
:(
xox,
g

Just this Girl said...

i absolutely love your family pics. you have such an animated home!!!

e said...

I thought I commented on this....lord..I am losing my flipping mind....
ok, I'm soooo sending you a photo of jackjack at that age..because I had to SHOW colin that photo of bing....they look so similar...
he's sooo darn cute....
heehee....all chocolately and cute that is. ;)
I miss you girl...and I'm going to try and email you tomorrow....
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all my mail love btw...ok, more to follow...xxxxxe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.