12.15.2005

Christmas Art Journal 1 - Only 14 days late...


I really want to stay on top of things.
I do.
I strive to.
I'm interested.
I am.
But I still have a load of laundry in the washer from two days ago,
that has YET to make it to the dryer.
So I don't wanna hear it...

12 people took the time to say:

island jen said...

Purdy! Just Purdy!!

gloria said...

Kee-Yute! Me likey...and don't stress about not staying on top of things..b/c if you *can*, that means you have no life!! (or a *very* stressful one, you choose...)

RACHEL =) said...

HEY ASHLEY... SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOUR BLOG!!

SO I AM THE SAME WAY... ALWAYS WANT TO STAY ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, BUT IT'S JUST TOO DANG HARD... DON'T SWEAT IT, JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN...

AND THIS PAGE IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME, WOW!!! YOU'RE AMAZING, GIRL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Ms. A. Loveeeely. ;)

teri

gabbyfek said...

this is lovely, miss ash...
it really is...
xo,
g

Ashley Calder said...

love this.... :)



Ashley.

sarah said...

love this!

Missy said...

I like the green!
and hooray for doing a page... late or not ;)

Chares Square Co-op said...

i'm glad you're still interested.
you know that i love ya no matter what.
no pressure. the inspiration will come.
and you know where to come if you're down.
mmmmmwah!
xoG

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Love it :-)

Just Me said...

love it!! and you might want to wash those again before you put them in the dryer ;-)~

Anonymous said...

this is awesome
i might have to pull out my paints now