12.15.2005

I think the latter...

If i want to lay in bed and finish watching Season 1 of Lost,
and ignore the phone,
and email,
and the dishes,
and the laundry,
and the scrapbook projects,
and the bills,
and my blog,
and the christmas cards that i bought to send,
(i didn't even make them! what kind of scrapper am i?)
and the gym...
does that make me depressed or just plain LAZY?
This baby I'm carrying better be one INSPIRATIONAL little thing...
because my inspiration or desire to do even the most menial of tasks is GONE.

a

6 people took the time to say:

Jen said...

HA!! I bought 50 sheets of green cardstock to make cards...not getting done. EVER. Hehe.

See you and Baby Effer in Vegas BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

e said...

dude...
i'm so w/ you...and I'm NOT preggers...so there you go..
i just emailed you lovebug.
xe

Ashley Calder said...

oh Pie.
That little muffin just needs some of your good energy right now.
It passes quickly.
Let Sean massage your feet and sing you praises, goddess that you are, and remember that this will pass.


:) Ashley.

Virginia said...

1. LOST is totally worth it. ;)

2. Little Baby Effer is worth it even more. (I'm in my 2nd trimester and just finally got through the "sleepies" as I call 'em. Get all the rest you can!)

Hope you get some energy soon. Until then, laze away. :)

island jen said...

we're all entitled to a day of nuttin'...dont sweat it girl!

gloria said...

It means you are into one heckuva TV show...Enjoy it!! ::smiles::