1.23.2006

T-Shirts --- None of which I will buy...but fun to talk about none the less

This one is CUTE. But then everyone would be giving their opinions on what names I have chosen.













This is EXACTLY how I feel.
















Baby O's life story right here...I KID YOU NOT.















and this one...well this one is just PLAIN WRONG. you better have one of those PERFECTLY round, cutesey wutesy bellies like Claire from LOST to rock this shirt. You know the women...the ones that you don't even know their pregnant until they turn around...yeah only THEY could rock this, and even then they better be able to throw some bows when wearing this bad boy...:o)

16 people took the time to say:

Just Me said...

those are funny...

My New Blog!

Lu said...

these are rather funny!!!

Virginia said...

I love those! I'm gonna have to check those out.

I started showing at like, 5 weeks with this little guy. (It probably didn't help that my other child was only 4 months when I got pregnant. Yeah.)

I really loved your previous post- I can completely relate. It's hard not to feel guilty about that stuff... but I'm like you now- very excited and finally having the idea sinking in. :) Thanks for being real about this stuff- it helps to know that there are others out there.

gloria said...

I love love LOVE conversational tees! Those are all pretty funny...

e said...

HA!
heehee..you HAVE to get the middle two.....they're killing me....
xxxe

Mara said...

haha. love those.

island jen said...

hahah..i love prego shirts...try www.preggersnproud.com...i bought one that had a pic of a mudflap girl, but prego...it said sexy n showing!! my fave preggo shirt!

Amber said...

i have a couple shirt ideas for you...but i might not tell you...i might just make one and send it to ya. :o)

Anonymous said...

hi ashley! happy to have found your blog! congrats on your pregnancy.. and those t-shirts are a hoot. :-)

by the way, canNOT believe you live in ElDorado.. yes, i will admit, i lived in Camden, Arkansas for a handful of my elementary/junior high school years... and yes, i usually say "i lived in crappy arkansas." lol!!

we used to go to ElDorado all the time to go to the MALL!! isn't that a riot!?!? if we really really wanted to go big time, we'd drive allllll the way to Little Rock or Monroe.

Too funny!

Jen said...

I really like the yellow one. Yep yep.
Where did these come from??

caroline said...

ha! those rock!

Anonymous said...

HA!
These are great Ash!
TFP! :)

Anonymous said...

i think yellow is your color

LOL!!

Chares Square Co-op said...

oh baby girl.
can't wait to see which one you rock.
love you.
miss you.
smoocharoos.

gabbyfek said...

now THESE are funny...
hee.
i hope to need them all someday... ;)
xox,
g

Anonymous said...

ohmyheck, that second one CRACKS me up! i SOOOOOOO always wanted a tee like that!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
to my ash and her belly!
:0D